We're Going To Rome

An: I don't know how this is going to go down. I was watching the movie and I love it to pieces and I thought why not make it again but with my two favourite people as the stars. I own nothing of course and I hope you like it. I don't know how long this will be but I'm gonna try and eat it as close to the movie as possible. Comment please to tell me if I should continue it and if u like idea.
Also let me know if this already exists and I will of course stop due to respect.
Finchel only a little, sorry but it has to happen for the faberry to happen.

"Hello? Yes. My name is Rachel Berry... No I'm not a journalist I'm a fact checker. I was wondering if you could tell me where you were when World War Two ended... At home, with your family. Okay well thank you and sorry for bothering you."

Rachel Berry hung the phone up and then began to type in the next number on her list of Robert Beale's currently living in New York City.

Rachel pressed the dial button and the phone was once again placed between her ear and shoulder for the twentieth time that day.

"Hello, yes. Is your name Robert Beale?"

Rachel smiled at the confirmation and quickly walked over to a food van.

"Yes. Can I ask where you were when World War Two ended?"

Rachel took the pretzel she had ordered and passed the man his money and then continued on her way.

"The coast. Lucky guy. Yes, thank you for your time."

Rachel hung up and sighed. She still had fifty numbers to call. She was praying for some good news soon.

The cycle was repeated and Rachel stared down at the photo she had on top of her folder, titled 'The Kiss'.

"Hello my name is Rachel Berry. I'm a fact checker and am trying to obtain some information on a photograph. Are you Robert Beale?"

Rachel nodded and smiled whilst crossing the road and coming to a stop in the best position, almost the exact position that the photographer must have been in.

"So where were you when World War Two ended?.... Times Square. Well I'm standing in Times Square. Can I ask you was the kiss spontaneous or planned?"

Rachel smiled and continued to stare down at the photo.

"Thank you so much Mr. Beale."

Letters to Juliet.....

"I found him and he has said that it was completely spontaneous. He just grabbed her and kissed her."

Her boss looked up at her, the same frown on his lips that had been there since she became a fact checker three years ago.

"So, we are just expected to believe this man?"

Rachel looked at her boss puzzled.

"Well, yes."

"So we believe this hopeless romantic who is way to fixated on true love?"

Rachel was still very confused.

"Not necessarily but the kiss did happen and it was completely unexpected. It may not be love but it was an amazing symbol of love conquering."

Her boss huffed.

"Fine. I'll get it sent down to resources. I hear you're going on a pre-honeymoon? Since when was that a thing?"

Rachel giggled and looked down at her engagement ring, fiddling with it slightly.

"Well. Finn won't have much time after the wedding with the restaurant so we decided to get one in now and then there is no pressure after."