Small little things that make up to LOVE <3 < SHINee's fanfic > one shot story

JOVONNE's POV 

Finally , today is the day to meet the guy that I've been texting with . He said he's call kibum . Well , at first I thought he's key . SHINee's KEY. KIM KIBUM. But on second thought , how could he be emailing and texting me ? 

I first met this guy on the net , we started to email each other , and we ended up exchanging phone number . We both thought that it might be easy for us to chat since we are bored . Well , we have been texting for a few months . 

We have planned to meet quite a number of times too but it all ended up with kibum having last minutes stuff . When I ask him about what stuff , he just wouldn't tell me . He just said that I'll know when the time is right . 

He's working already . But I don't know what is he working as . He just wouldn't tell me too . Thinking about this , a sigh escaped my mouth . We have been talking a lot of stuffs and there's like no secret between us except for a few that he's hiding from me . 

I have been telling him how crazy I am over key . Yes , SHINee's KEY . I love him . Not as a fan . But as a girl . The way that a girl have feelings for a guy . Love at first sight uh . 

When I first saw key , he's the first to catch my eyes . He's just so handsome and cute and a lot more . He isn't just someone you can't describe with just words . 

Well , enough of that . TODAY's THE DAY TO MEET KIBUM ! And finally , he's not postponing the dates anymore . Kyaaaaa , I get out of my bed and look at the time : ' 11:30AM ' 

The meeting time is 2PM . and he coming my house to fetch me ... Crazy isn't it ? First time meeting yet is at my house . I look at my phone and there's a text from kibum . 

Kibum : good morning sunshine (: 

Me : good morning moonlight (: 

Kibum : are you ready for our date ?

Me : I just woke up and in gonna go prepare now so that I won't be late .

Kibum : right . Dress prettier aye ! 

Me : I'll try ! Hahah . See you later . 

Kibum : alright . See you too . 

Key would be able to recognize me right ? I asked myself , since he saw my picture on net . Well , I didn't get to see his picture . He didn't have a picture uploaded . So well , I will see how he looks like later on . 

I went to wash up and have a long bath while relaxing for almost an hour lying in the bathtub .... I dried myself and took our my favourite shorts and top . A blue top . I look at the time and it's already 1:30PM . I sit in front of my desk and i slowly fell sleep while waiting .

KEY's POV 

' Hey guys , what do you think I should wear ? ' I asked nervously . Though there's still two more hours to 2PM . But I somewhat feel so nervous . 

' Are you sure you're going to meet her , key ? What if you're recognize on the streets ? ' jonghyun ask with a worry face . 

I wanted to answer yet was interrupted . ' Hyung ! Can you make me something to eat before you leave ? ' maknae taemin asked while pouting . 

' Hyung , it's alright . I'll be meeting at her house door . So we might not even be leaving her house , as in we might chit chat in her house and nothing else of course . And Taemin , what do you want to eat ? Of course I will cook something for you to eat . You need to eat more you know ?! You're so skinny alr ! ' 

Onew Hyung was still sleeping and Minho went off for his recording for dream team . It's a relieve that onew Hyung is still sleeping , if not he'll be nagging me about it .