Chapter 1

Cryptor's pov

Me and my nindroids were standing and awaiting the Overlord to come and address is on what we did and what we are to do. We heard footsteps. We see the Overlord. He stops in front of me.

"How are the prisoners?" He asked.

"They still refuse to tell the whereabouts of the others, but they will not be able to sneak into the city no matter what. My nindroids will patrol nonstop around the city just to make sure," I said

"Good. Make sure to get them to talk. I know they know where they are, you just have to get them to tell you," he said.

"I know, but they just won't talk. No matter what we do, they won't talk," I said

"...You have permission to do whatever it takes to get them to talk, so get them to talk, or you will be joining them," he said.

"Yes Overlord," I said. He backs away from me a little.

"I want all nindroids available to patrol the city and everywhere in it, also make sure the civilians are not planning anything, the rest of you either help to get the prisoners to talk, or search outside the city for them, but you know the rules," he said.

"Yes Overlord, never more than five outside at once," all the nindroids said.

"Good, now get to it," he said. All the nindroids went their separate ways. Except me.

"I think they meant to get captured," I said.

"What makes you think that?" He asked.

"Well they are ninja, they are not that easy to capture. Also how could we only find and capture two so easily and not find the others," I said.

"You have a point. But they can't do much, they are prisoners after all, along with the whole city," he said.

"I know, but I was wondering why they would be willing to get captured. What could they possibly have done?" I said.

"Maybe they really didn't mean to get captured, they just did so now the others are being a lot more careful now," he said.

"That does seem like a possibility," I said.

"It could go either way, but either way, those two are our prisoners," he said.

"I'll try to get them to talk, and now I'm allowed to do whatever it takes, so it should be no problem. They will tell me everything they know," I said.

"I hope so," he said. He walks away. I turn around and walk away. I can't wait to do whatever I want to them. I have been waiting for this moment ever since they first got captured. I go to where the prisoners are held. I see some nindroids standing just watching them. I walk up to their cage.

"We got great news. Well not great for you, in fact it is awful new to you, but great news for us. We get to do whatever we want to do to you now to make you talk. But I'll be nice, I'll just let you tell me everything you know right now and I won't hurt you that bad," I said. All I got for a response were glares.

"All right, torture it is," I said. Me and my nindroids laugh. I can't wait to find the other ninja and torture them too.