...and we start...

A/N: Okay, I suck at descriptions so I will attach pics for you to see.

The chamber had two doors and a large common room.

There was a table and a sofa and a small corridor that led to their rooms.

The doors had their names on them.

They got inside.

Hermione looked in awe.

Her room was ivory and gold with black. Her favorite colours.

Tears filled her eyes, when she realized that the room was exactly like the room she had in her parents house

Had.

She sat in her new bed and bursted into tears.

On the other side of their dorm, Draco looked at his room. Green walls, black and silver furnitures.

 Green walls, black and silver furnitures

Typical Slytherin. He thought.

He liked it though. Glancing at his room once again, he went to see the rest of the dorm, when he heard sobbing.

He followed the sound and found himself in Hermione's bedroom. He kneeled next to her and shook her slightly.

"Granger, Granger, what's wrong?"

Hermione looked up. She didn't hear him coming in.

Stormy grey, met melted chocolate brown.

"I- I- the room is exactly like- li- like the one I had in m- my parents h- h- house. It's hard to move on. I've lost everything that mattered to me. I don't h- have a f- f- family anymore."

Draco was shocked. Without thinking, he wrapped his arms around her and whispered.

"Shhh... You have Harry and Ron and Ginny and the others...shhh...do not cry... I am sure that the Weasleys see you as their daughter..."

"They have lost a child... they do not need me, reminding them of what they lost..." she sniffed.

"Well...my mother still thinks of you as the daughter she never had..."