CHAPTER 1: MEOW? :3

AKATSUKI'S POV:

Today the group were going to clean Orichamaru's room." Tobi, Deidara, Itachi, Kisame, and Hidan clean one side of the room while Sasori, Kakuzu, Zetzu, Konan, and I clean the other." Pein says.

" Do we fucking have to f@#$ing clean that bastards room?" Hidan says while picking up a jar of dead snakes.

Kakuzu sighs." Hidan, we have to.Now shut up!"

" F! you!" Hidan spits.

" TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!!!" Tobi screams in deidara's ear.

" Tobi!!!" Deidara yells but before finishing his complains, him and the others fall into darkness.

~ Some where over the rainbow♥♥♥~

Same as how they past out, they all began to wake up.

" What the h@ ?!"

" How did we get here ?!"

" TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!!!" Tobi screams in deidara's ear once again.

" Tobi --- wait WHAT?!?!?!un" Deidara says ," WE HAVE F!&@ING TURNED INTO CATS!!!"

Everybody went silent for a moment then went insane the next. Well except for Pein , sasori, and Itachi. Suddenly a voice boomed." SHUT UP." The akatsuki turned to the direction of the voice and saw eleven cats waking up.

Naruto being the lazy bum he is wakes up lastly and notice that his team mates and other people were turn into cats." OH MY KAMI!!!" He screams.

" Naruto!" Sakura scolds and punches his spikey kitty head.

" Alright everybody cla--" but before pein could say more they heard footsteps.

SLENDERMAN'S POV:

I was just roaming around the play ground for my next victim when I saw a red head girl walking down the sidewalk.

I was about to lure her but stop when she triped over a very noticeable box. " WHAT THE FU--ooh whats in here?~" I facepalm for her weirdness and watched her open the box.Her face lit up and pulled out a blue -- wait a blue kitten?

" Oh my asgard you all are so cute!?" I rub my head .' I should bring this girl with me and her kittens to the mansion . Maybe liven things up a bit since the place has been a bore.'

MADOKA'S POV :

After seeing all the strangely color kittens , I named all of them :

(Deidara) - Sunny

( sasori)- Flame

( Tobi)- Lollipop

( zetzu) - venus

( kisame) - sharky

( Hidan)- Mr.Grumpy

( Kakuzu )- lilo ( heh lilo and stitch)

( Itachi)- weasel

( konan)- paper

( pein) - peirce

(Naruto)- ...... BOB ^3^

( Sakura) - blossom

( kakashi) - lighting

( sasuke)- Ducky

( Ino) - lily

( Choji) - pancakes

( shikamaru)- tron

( Asuma) - smoke

( Iruka)- smarty

( Gaara)- panda

Some of the cats hung their heads in shame while others laughed and nod." Since you have no home to go to, you will come with me." I picked up the kittys and began walking home.