First Date/Kiss (ETHAN)

You and Ethan have been dating for 2 months and are going on a date tonight and it's your first date but don't know where. You receive a text from him.
Eth😘:Excited about tonight?
You:No
Eth😘:Shut up y/n.
You: lol so where are we going?
Eth😘:You'll see so see u at 8💕 and wear something comfy.
You: U r sooooooo complicated Eth!
Eth😘:Ik love u❤️
You:Love u too
You turn your phone off and hop into the shower, wash up, and shave. Once you get out you blow dry your hair then straighten it. You do your makeup but only put on mascara and a little foundation. You go to your bed where you laid out Ethan's sweatshirt that you stole from him and a pair of shorts. It's now 7:45 pm and you receive a text form Ethan.
Eth😘:HERE BABE!!!!!
You: Coming!!!!!
You grab your black vans and charger and head outside to find Ethan smiling holding the car door open for you. You run to him and hug him before hoping into the car and him shutting it. You start driving to his house. "Ik what we're doing." You say to Ethan "Oh really." He said with a smirk. "Yep we're gonna go to skinny dipping." He started laughing hysterically. "Yep" he said laughing still. You pull up into his driveway and hop out of his car. He suddenly grabs your hand and locks it in place with yours. You two walk up to his door and he opens it and holds it open for u. "Well thank you" you said in a British accent. "Your welcome malady" he said copying the accent. Once your in the house he takes you downstairs into your basement to find blankets and pillows everywhere with loads of candy and popcorn with pop. "Ethan you didn't have to this.." He cut you off by saying "Babe I wanna do this bc it's your first date and I love you." Once he said this you started blushing. "I love you too now let's start watching movies." "Ok" he said grabbing your hand again pulling you down to the ground and wrapping his strong arms around you cuddling with you. He puts on a scary movie which you hate bc u hate them and he does too but wanted to have an excuse to cuddle with you more. Halfway through the movie a part totally got you so you put your head Ito Ethan's chest trembling. "It's ok babe I won't let anything get you." He said lifting your chin up pressing his lips onto yours. You were caught by surprise but went along with it. It was the best kiss ever you felt butterflies to your stomach. Once he pulled away he pulled you into a huge hug . You two cuddled for the rest of the night and you fell asleep in his arms.

GOALS❤️ I Hope you liked my Ethan imagine. Leave requests in the comments.💬💬
ILY BUPS💕

Xoxoxo
Karli