YoongiXNamJoon

(Requested by: Toxickitten36)
Authors POV
"Hey Hyung, "Namjoon said quietly because his Seme boyfriend is sleeping in the middle of the hallway "What?!" Yoongi yelled at Namjoon "Get up!" Yoongi opened his eyes and got up pinning Namjoon to the wall "Don't tell me what to do" Yoongi said coldly "o...k" Namjoon said scared "Good" Yoongi said smirking while Namjoon started blushing "What?" Namjoon says"Shhh," Yoongi says pushing Namjoon into his room "W-w-what are you," Namjoon said while Yoongi pinned him on the bed "punishing you for waking me up," Yoongi said kissing Namjoon then after a while Namjoon kissed back while putting his arms around Yoongi's neck deepening the kiss, opening his mouth so Yoongi can explore his mouth turning it into a French kiss "Mmm" Namjoon moaned into yoongi's mouth while Yoongi took off ALL of there clothes. Yoongi then went to kiss, suck, and bite at Namjoon's neck "Ahh!" Namjoon moaned when Yoongi found his sweet spot then Yoongi kept sucking and biting that spot, then yoongi went to suck on Namjoon's nipples that's when he started to moan even louder...
After they did it
"I love you Yoongi," Namjoon said tiredly "I love you too," Yoongi said kissing the top of Namjoon's head while they both smile going to sleep.

The End