chapter 1

Hi guys this is my first creepypasta book and if anyone can give any ideas that would be amazing thanks please comment and enjoy

Ben's pov

I was searching my computer for my next victim when I came across the same girl I saw last week. I clicked the profile and instantly got sucked in through my computer. I peeked my head through her tv and saw the same girl with violet hair and blue eyes, her skin as pale as the moon she was bea- she stirred and sat up. I heard a crash then a deep voice boomed through the house.

" SLUT GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

she shivered, her eyes widened in fear and she flung herself to a dark corner of the room. she yanked a blanket over her head.

" DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!! "
she started violently shaking ,I heard footsteps then loud fists came pounding on her door.

"I KNOW YOUR IN THERE"

this time he busted the door down .I wanted to protect her so badly,to hold her in my arms and cherish her forever. He gazed at her hungry for blood, with a wine bottle in one hand and a belt in the other. he yanked her up and before he could lash out at her, I took out my sword and stabbed him in the stomach. he turned towards me and started coughing up blood, I stabbed him again this time in the heart.
" you shouldn't have done that"
She gasped and ran up to hug me, she was crying so hard she then stopped crying and smiled.
" thank you "
she whispered. I smiled and held her closer, she then closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep  in my arms.

she had no parents, no home, and no family... I picked her up and went back the way I came.

I finally found the slendermansion and glitched out of the living room tv

" dude you messed up my game" masky said.

I rolled my eyes and laid her down on my bed ,I then continued searching for my next victim.....

Thank you guys for reading this it means a lot to me I know they are short but I will try to update daily please comment I want to get your opinions .... see you in your nightmares....