Chapter 25

Since I kept you guys waiting for so long, I thought I would make another update today :) MAKE SURE TO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I loooove reading them! Enjoooy xx

I woke up in Sweden.

My eyes fluttered open to see that I was in the limo on the way to our house in Stockholm. The sky outside was dark and the moon was directly above our heads, so I guessed it was about midnight. In the car with me were Ashley, Savannah, Emma and Charlotte. They were all wide awake and chattering like birds.

“Morning sleepy-head,” Savannah yelled in my ear to make sure I was fully awake.

“Thanks,” I said sarcastically. “How long have I been asleep?”

“Well, you were conscious enough to walk off the plane by yourself, but you also let your suitcase go around the carousel at baggage claim four times before we got it for you, so we think you might have been sleeping,” Ashley said.

“Don’t remember that,” I said rubbing my eyes.

“You missed the date card,” Emma informed me.

”Anything good?” I asked.

“Nope. It’s pretty much all Directioners going on Louis’ date tomorrow.”

“Oh and you missed Belle’s reaction when she found out we were staying in a hotel instead of an actual house. It was classic.” Savannah said.

“Yeah, she has some sort of phobia about the bedspreads. She says that they never clean them and she refuses to have one on her bed,” Emma said, rolling her eyes. “God, I hate her.”

“We’re staying in a hotel?” I asked.

“I guess so,” said Ashley. “But apparently we get an entire floor to ourselves with a kitchen and everything.”

The limo stopped and let us out in front of this huge building in the middle of the city of Stockholm. We could see the other limos pulling up with the rest of the girls in them. Everyone immediately began rushing into the building.

Ashley, Emma, Savannah, Charlotte (whom, by the way has still not yet completely forgiven me), and I took an elevator up to the 25th floor. When the doors opened, we immediately stepped into the living area which had an entire wall-sized window that overlooked the entire city. The living room had a huge couch and bean bag chairs of every size and color. The kitchen looked like one out of a Pottery Barn catalog and there were four rooms on either side of the living area. This didn’t seem like a hotel at all.

Eve walked into the room wearing a navy blue pant suit and was of course, carrying her clipboard. She clapped her hands to get our attention and the sixteen remaining girls all gathered in the living space for a quick lecture about our stay in Stockholm this week.

“So from now on, things are going to be a little different as we get closer to the end of the competition. I know you’re all anxious to hear about how the dates are going to work this week, so we’ll start there. The boys have requested to continue with five group dates for this week. Then, at the end of the week, each boy will choose his top three girls. Then, next week, he will visit each of their hometowns and meet their parents. We’ll get to how hometowns will work later. But for now, we’ll talk about your living accommodations for this week.