loosing

While I was sleeping Melinda snuck into my room she gave me breakfast in bed with some nice green tea but in the green tea she put the antidote to my powers I took a sip I felt this Jiggles inside and my Powers disappeared. Then I passed out. When I woke up I was in my bed on land. It's like I woke up from a bad dream. My mom asked me where have you been. Where have I been I've been here that I know of. No sweetheart you've been gone for 7 months said Mom. What's 7 - impossible. Nope true when you left you were 18 now you're 24 you have grown missed 7 birthdays with your parents your family tell me where did you go. I cannot tell you that Mom you will not believe me. Sweetheart no matter what you say I'll always believe you. Do you promise Mom. I promise. Hey Mom, I was talking by a mermaid and I had magic powers it was fire and they took it away from me and I was underwater and I see castle with my own room on Maids with everything but I didn't want to I didn't want them to take my powers so I left and I hit my head and then that's all I remember and I will remember and then I woke up here. Why sweetheart what an imagination but I believe you. New mom you really do I'm not crazy. No darling no you're not crazy at all. Thank you I'm going to forget all about my powers that I had and Melinda and then don't forget mermaids. Okay so come downstairs for having eggs bacon and pancakes for breakfast. On my way mother I just need to get dressed.