~Chapter 2~

"I- umm... Hey Harry? Uh... I don't think this is the umm, way to my h-house" I stutter sounding like a retard.

"Oh I know.." He smirks.

"I don't feel like driving too far so why don't you sleep in my guest bedroom." He adds.

"Okay." Is all I say.

"Remember that one time we went on a date?" He asked.

Wait what? We never went on a date! Is he out of his mind! I have never been on a date. EVER. In my whole life!

"No. H-Harry I have never went on a date. Y-you wouldn't know" I say quietly.

He pulls over on the side of the rode and stops the car.

He rubs the back of his neck in frustration.
He hits the steering wheel.

I lean over and touch his shoulder.
"Harry."
He flinched, but soon he relaxed and calmed down.

Harry's P.O.V

The way my name rolled of her tongue made me so desperate. I was getting really pissed that she didn't remember my only memory me and her have when both of our families camped out at the beach and me and her rolled around in the sand.

She's so beautiful. Hands down. I can't believe she thinks she's ugly.. Wheeewwwww! She has NO GOD DAMN IDEA! I yell in my head.

It makes me so mad when other guys look at her the way I do. But worst. I like her for her beautiful face and for her gorgeous perfect curves. They look at her for sex.

Don't get me wrong... I wouldn't mind AT ALL having sex with her.. I mean umm.. Like... Uh.. That's not the only thing I see in her. I see a beautiful angel. She's like a goddess in my eyes. Then, look at Adrieann'e, that's a different story. She looks like a mix between walrus, horse, and toad. Yea, that might be little mean but for real! How is she cheer captain! Just cause she's anorexic doesn't mean she's pretty..

Girls with curves are SO more sexier in my opinion. I like it when a girl eats as much as she wants and she doesn't care if I'm around or not. Adrieann'e... Well all she ever eats around me is salad. Salad. Salad. I'm like bitch. Eat a hamburger, like please.

Selena's P.O.V

It's been silent for about 5 minutes and we are just now arriving in his mansion.
"Holy hell! Harry! You live here?!" I ask.
"Yes."

Harry's P.O.V

I wish you lived here... My heart ached.
I love her. I just found out I love her. I love Selena Marie Gomez. I do.
💜❤️💙

A/n:
Sorry! I know this one is short but.. It's all I have! Lol. Prob. Starting 3 tonight. Hope you enjoyed.
If you look in the first video, the trailer.. Those things actually happen what it says In the song.. So yeah... Heads up if you want updates and such, just DM me on Instagram... And yeah just let me know that you are from watt pad so I don't think you're a stocker/creeper lOL. Make sure that you put in right away hi this is so-and-so and I want to know the new updates and such. I will also let you know exclusive things that I will not let people who don't give me a DM know. I will soon be having a competition to see who wants to be one of Selena's best friends. Taylor swift! So yea I will have that competition in about a week. if you actually DM me and take your time to do that, I will send you a picture of what I think the rest of the crew of the story looks like so if you're wondering that... Just DM me, thanks.
Instagram:
Christinaxxchurch
P.s. Im private! So the next 50 or so people who follow me I will accept and follow them back!