"If you get a chance take, if it changes your life let it."

Something draws you to them.. What is it? You've never met them, all you have is a collection, random puzzle pieces of their lives haphazardly assembled. And yet, that is sufficient. It matters little that there is too much you do not know, too much that you may never know. 

Despite the mystery, despite the distance, despite the fact that you may never be near them- it does nothing to dissipate the hope, the idea that one day it could be true. That one fateful day, it will be true. The day that lands you oh so close to them.   

What do you do in those fleeting moments? How do you make it last? A taste is never enough.  

My luck came from my occupation. I write and it was him I chose to write about. Arranging the meeting was simple. It was my chance to see and experience what my mind could only conjure.    Mixing work and pleasure is a rule to live by but I needed this for I had the strongest instinctual inclination that drew me there, drew me to him.  

He found me odd. I was foreign to him, a far cry from what he was used to in his world.    A

nd I feared I had lost my mind. My unfounded attraction to him, the intense impulsion to be near a stranger. Why? Well, I am here to find out.   

Shocked was I to discover it was something real, that these feelings existed beyond my composition. They call it chemistry, this unseen movement of electrical charges and energies amongst rightly suited individuals.  

Immediately, I was aware that he felt it too. How animalistic. As if we were casted in the wild, the scents that attracted as to one another, biological fuses that overpowered the mind and only the body could comprehend.  

He was a gentleman after all, and lucky that I should be staying so close to his home, he had walked me to my own accommodations.  

Now, it would be too easy to give in to a moment such as this. Yet, I needed to keep some wits about me. The smallest bit of self control I could muster.   

Slightly fuzzy from drink, I kissed his cheek, not meaning to however purposely kissing the very corner of his mouth.  

I buzzed. We buzzed. I felt it. Or was that still from the drink? I thanked him and ran inside, breathing unnecessarily heavily. My heart hummed. It was an overwhelming accumulation of physics and biochemistry and every wicked science that wreaked havoc upon our species.   

Could I wait the hours it would take till our brunch meeting arrived next morning? What would happen to us in the daylight less pressured from the sensitivity of nerves that ethanol causes?  

We dream of this, we wish for it. And it was happening to me. Rare occurrence... and yet again I say, how do we make it last star-struck as we are ? How do we become that exception?  

On that opportune morning, upon his arrival at my door, he walks in without a word shutting the door behind him and looking at me quite gravely.  

It unnerved me and I did not know what to expect. What was wrong?  

He lounged at me, opening my mouth with his, deeply breathing me in, so savagely, so unrestricted. It came down to those basic levels of humanity, the animal in us that never ceases to be.   What had prompted this response to me? Should I care to decipher it?   

He is sweeter than I had imagined. I pulled him closer and he presses me hard against the wall. He is a thespian after all, I should have figured he'd have dramatics and theatrics in him and be so passionate in all he did. Fortunate was I to be the recipient of his administrations.  

Quite abruptly he pulled away and I had no idea what to think. What was going on?   

My sensory system was on overload, my mind a haze, a swirl of his taste, his scent. The pressure of his form heavily pressed against mine still made it difficult for me to breathe. And yet I did not care. Let him be this close, this hungry as his glazed eyes suggested.  

I could not help to wonder.  Could I handle the response... "What is it that you want, Max?"