Chapter 20

Y/N POV:
Walking into the building, I was met by what looked to be a hotel. There was a huge fountain in the front of the hotel that was designed to look like Mettaton. I laughed to myself as I thought about how over the top Mettaton can be.

To my right, it looked to be hotel rooms and on my left, there was a restaurant. I walked over to the restaurant just to see what it looked like. It wasn't much. It was just an ordinary looking restaurant. I was expecting more from a place that seemed to be filled with Mettaton stuff.

I walked out of the restaurant and noticed at cat like monster sitting at his desk, looking quite bored. He sighed to himself as he doodled invisible drawings to keep himself entertained. He scanned around the building for any new comers.

His eyes shined with glee when he noticed me standing in the middle of the building.

"Hello little buddy, welcome to the MTT." He cooly greeted me. I was a little bit taken back by his sudden mood change. He went from super excited to laid back in a matter of seconds.

"Hi!" I greeted him happily.

"What's brings you here today?" He asked me.

"Just wanted to check the place out." I told him as I looked around the building some more.

"Oh wait! Your that human that all the monsters been talking about!" He excitedly said.

"W-what? Monsters have been talking about me?" I asked, shocked that they actually knew about me.

"Yeah little buddy, your just as much as a star as Mettaton. Don't tell him I said that, he'll flip if he ever found out I said anyone was better than him!" He said becoming paranoid and frantically looking around his surroundings to make sure he was safe.

"Are you ok? Why do you look so scared? Mettaton's a nice guy, I'm sure he won't be too mad." I told him with a smile.

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret, buddy. Mettaton can get a little crazy when people talk badly about him. My family used to work for him but they were fired because they weren't working for his standards and now I have to pay for my family to eat." He said sadly.

"Oh that's horrible! If there's anything I could do to help you, please feel free to tell me!" I told him.

"Well there is one thing that you could do for me little buddy." He said, calmly.

"And what is that?" I asked him.

"You know those two girls outside in the alleyway? Well, could you go get me a glamburger from them? I would but.... I'm afraid that's not possible for me. So, would you do it for me little buddy?" He asked hopefully.

"Sure!" I told him happily as he handed me the money and I walked out of the hotel. As I walked up to Bratty and Catty I heard a squeal from them.

"OMG! Catty Y/N is back!" She happily said.

"Yes Bratty I can see her!" Catty said as she rolled her eyes as they both laughed.

"Are you guys selling glamburger's?" I asked them.

"OH. My. God. Catty, she wants a glamburger! I told you she would to buy something from us." Bratty squealed.

"No way Bratty! Yes we are selling glamburger's! How many would you like?" She asked me.

"Just one please." I told her as I handed her the money and she gave me the burger.

"Here you go! One glamburger!" Catty cheered happily.

"Thank you! I'll see you guys latter!" I told them as I ran off back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovelies! I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! Thank you all so much for the support that you all have been giving me for this story and being patient with me for not being able to update as often as I should be. If you all ever want to talk to me, feel free to message me anytime because I would love to talk to you guys :) if you all enjoyed this chapter please feel free to vote for this chapter and comment!
~Allison