Just Tell Me

"Hey 'Geta! What's up-" The younger Sayain was cut off as Vegeta pushed him out of his way, storming off with and few grumbles.

"Just go away Kakarott! I don't want your company!" He spat over his shoulder as he made his way to the gravity chamber.

Goku stared in confusion. His best friend was normally irritable sure, but he wasn't this pushy. He then shook his head to clear his thoughts before he dashed off to meet up with the prince.

"Awe Vegeta don't be like that!" He grinned, following Vegeta into the chamber; to the prince's dismay.

Vegeta tapped his pure white boots against the cracked tiles, echoing a bit in the large room.

"I told you, you idiot, I don't want you to train with me! Now get out of here you clown!" He hissed, his spiky hair frizzing even more when he was upset.

Goku laughed quietly, he always thought it was cute when Vegeta's hair stood on end like that. Vegeta turned his back to the other and tapped his foot more aggressively, incredibly impatient.

Goku frowned before he gently put one hand on the other's shoulder, "Hey, buddy what's wrong?" He asked in his sickeningly sweet, concerned tone.

The hand was immediately slapped away, Vegeta whipping around on his heel to face the other. "Stop! Don't you dare call me that you stupid clown!" He shouted, baring his sharp teeth.

Goku yelped and recoiled his hand away, rubbing it with a pout. "Geez Vegeta, what's got you so upset?" He asked again, a little softer.

"None of your damned business!" The shorter Sayain fired back, receiving a groan from the kind man in front of him.

"C'mon Vegeta, don't be that way! Just tell me what's wrong!"

Vegeta's fists clenched, hard. He squeezed his eyes shut before giving the younger man a shove.

"You know what Kakarott? You're the problem!" He snapped, a confused look appearing on Goku's face.

However, he was interrupted before he could say anything. The prince's blood was boiling at this point, his nails stabbing through his gloves and into his palms.

"You're better than me- at everything! You're a better fighter, a better father, you're better in social situations. My damned wife even likes you better than me! Hell, she wanted to fuck you before I came into the picture. I'm always second!"  The prince screamed before his hair shot up in golden fringes, he pushed the other's chest again.

"I am the prince of my mighty fallen race, and you're nothing but a poor, third class joke!"

Goku's eyes were wide. He had not a clue how to respond.

"And that's another thing! Whenever I help you with fighting villains or what have you, no one ever thanks me! At first, I never really cared. Those earthlings meant nothing to me. But after awhile I couldn't stop noticing! Everyone thanks you for everything. But what am I? Everyone still thinks that I'm just going to blow up with planet! And maybe I should; everyone expects it!" His voice cracked in the middle of his tirade.

"Maybe I should.. just blow up this stupid rock."

Goku stood in complete shock, he stared down at the broken prince with a pained expression. He slowly slid forward- embracing the other into his arms quickly.

"Vegeta," he started softly, "Is that what you've been thinking for all these years?"

The younger warrior only received tense silence in return.

"What has the world done to you to make you feel like this?" He added, brushing through Vegeta's hair.

"It wasn't the Earth..." The smaller warrior murmured, trying to wipe away the pain from his now squinting eyes.

"Oh, Vegeta," Goku mumbled.

"I'm a monster. Just a killing machine. I'm not like you Kakarott, I wasn't bred for battle...I was bred for war.." He sniffed. "I was ruined before I got here."

Goku looked down at the other with pity, he rubbed the back of Vegeta's ears and shook his head.

"That's not true. You've saved millions of people on multiple occasions; whether on purpose or not. You've saved my friends and family before. You've sacrificed  yourself to keep the ones you love safe. You're a hero Vegeta, truly you are.." He hushed.

"I owe you so much. The Earth wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. And you kept Gohan safe on Namek."

The prince shivered and leaned into Goku's sunset  colored clothing, not wanting to reply. The taller man smiled gently as his own mane spiked into a golden color, providing an easy warmth for the other.

"Princes can cry too, it's okay." His words were gentle with a small, childish laugh.

The two warriors sat in silence, nothing but understanding filling the room.