Chapter 3: Things Get Real

(Thank chu everyone for waiting for Chapter 3! This is where it get "real" Hahaha!!! Well what are you waiting for!!! READ!!!)

"Hello (Y/N), nice seeing you again..." He smiles so happy and bright. "You too Finnian!!" You hug him tightly. He hugs you back and kisses your cheek. "Well... Well... Well... Aren't you both so cute together... Are you dating?" Grell says says with a smile. "Um...." You blush madly. "Yes... Yes... We are..." He grabs your waist and holds you side by side. "OH BASSY!!! WHERE IS MY CAMERA!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!" He runs to Sebastian to find his camera. Finnian grabs your wrist and takes you to the guest room. "Nyah~!! Nnnnn~ Finnian!!!" You try to say his name. He locks the door. You get frighten. "What's wrong?" He says with a smirk. You walk backwards to the bed and didn't even think that he was gonna come near you. He puts his hands on not sides of you locking you in his arms. "F.F.Finnian!~ What are you doing??" You screeched. He ignores you and kisses you. You fight back but he is to strong. He pulls you closer to him maker sure you don't run. You hear a knock at the door and Finnian looks at the door. "GO AWAY GRELL!!!" He yells still holding you. "NO! I WANNA TAKE A PICTURE!!!" Grell slams his fist into the door making a loud band. "YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE!!" A loud chainsaw noise starts and a chainsaw cuts through the door and you quickly run under the bed. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!" You scream and hide under the bed. "BASSY COME HERE NOW!!!!" Grell yells so loud. Sebastion looked and saw your foot sticking out pulled you from underneath the bed. You looked up and saw Grell, Sebastian, and Finnian. Finnian winks at you and helps you up. Sebastion laughs at Finnian and there you saw. He had a....

(Thats all for now!!! Bye!!!! Thanks)