Chapter 13

(Molly’s POV)

Kat never saw me coming as I closed the distance between us, she stood with her back to me bitching on the phone about what a waste of time Nick was, it was about then that I became blinded by rage and grabbed for a fistful of hair.

“You are SUCH a bitch!” I yelled pushing her face first against the wall, she turned to face her attacker and I quickly delivered a right hook to her pretty little face.

(Joe’s POV)

I was lying in Nick and Jen’s room waiting for Molly when the door swung open and her angry rant radiated through the air.

“The nerve of that bitch... She isn’t laughing now is she?” she mumbled, as she came in, “Bitch thinks she can make my friend cry… And Emily! UGH… fucking bitchy slut bag...”

“Babe...” I said pulling her to me, noting her messy hair and crumbled appearance. “What the hell happened to you?”

“I kicked her ass,” she stated plainly, “stupid slutty-bitchbag.”  I cocked a brow, was bitchbag even a word? Not that it mattered…damn, the girl was hot when she was angry.

“Who? Kat?” I questioned trying to clarify.

“YES,” she said in a huff before proceeding to tell me about the conversation she overheard between Kat and Emilly,  “I am just so glad you broke up with that cheating bitch.” I squinted an eye and looked down at my lap.

“Yeah...... About that.....” I said. Her eyes got wide.

“You never called her back to make it official?” she said propping her hands on her hips in annoyance. I shook my head.

“I just got preoccupied and I didn’t think it mattered,” I stated.

“Information that would have been good to know BEFORE I was grinding you like fresh coffee Joseph,” she said angrily.

“I’m sorry…I will…” I said hoping to redeem myself.

“No need, she knows now!” I looked at her confused and then chuckled.

“You told Kat about us?” I questioned. She nodded in triumph and I pulled her onto my lap.

“We need to celebrate,” she started, “Call Nick and Jen! Tell them party tonight. I’m going to get alcohol! With lots of ice...” Without another word she pecked me on the lips and was back out the door.

I laughed and quickly dialed Nick’s number. It rang for a while before clicking over to voice mail. NO way, no reconciliation fun for you, not after what Jen interrupted ... I quickly dialed again and continued to do so until he answered, on the third call he picked up.

“This better be important, Joe....” he growled, Jen breathing heavily in the background.

“It is,” I said, “Get dressed and get over here!”

“We are dressed....” he mumbled, “Dammit....”

“Well, get over here then,” I said before hanging up.

(Jen’s POV)

I was lying on my back, Nick’s thigh between my legs, my orgasm still settling in my toes. Yes, Molly... apparently all the Jonas boys are amazing sex gods. Five minutes was all it took for him to rub me the right way. My breathing was shallow and my chest was heaving as he hung up the phone.

“Sorry,” he whispered, kissing my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing the top of his head.

“It’s fine...” I whispered my breath still uneven, “Amazing actually … what did he want?”