chapter 3

Jungkooks pov

While I catch my breath she seems to be in deep thought. "Are you ok?" I ask she snaps out of her trance and looks at me. Her blue eyes blank. "Uh Ya I um. I was trying to think of why and how this keeps happening. There must be a reason. There's a reason for everything right?" She asks looking me deep in the eyes.

I give her question a long thought process and come up blank. Nothing. "I I don't know but whatever the reason we have to get out of here. I was running from some crazy fans and if you don't want to die I suggest we go to my dorm. We can talk more there." I say slowly reaching for her hand. She doesn't pull away so I take her hand and lead her to my car.

Twenty minutes of silence

After the car ride we obviously walk to my dorm and you guessed it. Opened the door!

Myahs pov

We walk into his dorm and im greeted by six other guys. What the hell is this? they rush to me and start asking me questions. "How are you?" "Whats your name?" "Are you kookies girlfriend?" he stepped in front of me to keep the guys away from me. "Her name is Myah. Shes a person I keep running into. And no she is not my girlfriend." after that he grabbed my hand and led me down a hall to what I guess is his bedroom.

Once we were in he shut the door ans locked it behind us. Oh god I hope he isnt planning to kill me or something. "Uh why did you lock the door?" I ask scared of his answer "To keep the boys from being nosy and annoying you." he said in a casual tone. I look around the room and saw a bunch of pictures.

Most if them have him and the other six guys and occasionally a girl in it. The girls all have some type of thing that says BTS or Bangtan with or without the word boys on it. Whats BTS? "So why do you think we keep running into each other?" He asks "I really don't know. What would be a reason?" He tilts his head in deep thought "maybe we were meant to be friends or something." I nod understanding what he means. "That could be."

Jungkooks pov

"That could be." She said putting her hand to her mouth to deeply to think about what I said. "That makes sense but why me? I work at Target for crying out loud." She says paseing back and forth. (Lol can't spell) as she is in deep thought I can't help but to look at her. Her eyes a beautiful blue green. Her hair perfect curls I think there natural and the color a dark chocolate brown. Her American accent thick.

I would be lying if I said that she us not beautiful and her accent gorgeous. I don't know why I feel like this all the sudden I don't even know her and she doesn't know me. If she did she would probably be like 'your Jungkook from BTS' or 'oh my God your Jungkook from BTS marry me!' But she gave me nothing so that's a fact that she doesn't know who I am.

Why does that hurt me in a way? Its not like I like her or anything I don't even know her. But still I can't help but feel something knowing the fact that she doesn't know who I am. Why am I feeling this? What an I feeling? Its just like uh how do I explain it? Its like Ive known her and she knew me if that makes sense.

I'm not really good with words and I'm a kpop star so I don't get to date much. So I kinda lost me edge. I don't even know how to talk to a girl or what love or liking someone feels like. Sad right.

But this feeling that I'm having it's something that I haven't felt and to be honest it's scaring me. I think I'm going to do the best thing that I can do at the moment.....Google it.

Don't judge you probably do the same stuff even if it's stupid. So you can't be all like 'ugh jungkook is and idiot. He can't even tell if he like a girl or understand his feelings!' So don't even try.

Myas pov

He seems a little out of it. I wonder if I should say something. I think .going to. "Uh are you um ok? I ask stuttering a little. Not sure why I feel so nervous around him.ybe it's because we just met and I'm already in his room. But I'm not gonna lie he's cute.

His head snaps up and he looks at me. "Oh ya I'm fine. Are you ok? Did I scare you or do something wrong?" He asks worry written across his face. I look at him "No I was just thinking." I say calmly so he won't worry. I mean we just met and I'm already stressing him out.

How can I do that it's like I have freaking super powers. In deep in my thought when he continues. "Oh good....uh what are you thinking about?" He asks

I quickly think of something to say "Uh well I was thinking about getting a different job. I kinda don't like the job I have now...so while I'm still young I was going to look for another one." I tell him it's true I was thinking about fi ding another job. So I want exactly lieing.

He nodded "oh that makes sense. I could tell that you weren't really happy when I went." He chuckles he's kinda cute when he laughs. Wait what? I just laugh with him so he doesn't notice. "Ya I was a little tired at that time I hadn't slept the night before because I was looking at jobs."

"Ah I see." He says them he gives me and evil look. "I have an idea." I get a little curious. "What?" "Ill help you get a job but you have to do something for me in return. "What the hell? "What would I have to do?" "I don't I'll figure that out when I get you a job." He says still with that evil look platured on his face.

"So do we have a deal?" He asks I think long and hard about this. But I decide to go with him on it. "Ok I'll do it. Good luck on you quest. I sure hope you don't fail me." I say giving him the evil look he's been giving me. He smirks. "Oh trust me. I won't.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been updating lately I've been cought up in school but I will try my best to update as much as I can LOVE YOU GUYS: )