1

I am currently resting in the couch with my fluffy bunny beside me. I am scrolling through my twitter account, looking for the latest news. 

Unfortunately, I was unable to find the latest news because I was distracted by the cute fluffy bunny, who is now asleep. 

Aww, the bunny is so fudging cute that I want to hug this little fluff ball to death.

I snapped a picture of the bunny carefully, not wanting the bunny to leave my side.

I decided to tweet this precious moment.

Connor V @lord_connorv
 The bunny is so cute ❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ)  

And below the text, a picture of a fluffy bunny can be seen. 

After posting, I instantly receive re-tweets and favorites

After posting, I instantly receive re-tweets and favorites. Of course, I've been known to reply to some tweets about me, during my free time, so I decided to scroll the long list of messages.

There were tweets asking me/talking about my relationship with people I'm working with:

Fangirl @yaoiislife
@lord_connorv Connor do you ship yourself with Adrian?

Another fangirl @ijustloveyaoi
@lord_connorv I SHIP YOU AND MARIE... but you and adrian is better... idk anymore  

There were tweets from people who I know:

Crosswass Official @vhan_cw 
@lord_connorv yo' hoe i'm in another dimension ;)

There were a lot of tweets (a thousand) that were about me going to this school, Ouran Academy:

Stalker @stalker_of_connor
@lord_connorv IS IT TRUE THAT YOU'RE GOING TO OURAN ACADEMY?

Wait, wait, what? 

I searched in Google about this and there were news about this particular subject. I didn't even know about this! It has only been like two days since I have gone out, and that's because I was too busy watching anime and I wanted to rest because it was my free time.

"CONNOR VERSOZSKI GOING TO OURAN ACADEMY CONFIRMED"

Many fans have been spazzing out because of the rumor of Connor Versozski going to Ouran Academy and had been going crazy on Twitter and Facebook, trying to figure out if this news was a hoax or not, but now the rumor is confirmed.  

The fifteen-year old star will be going to Ouran Academy. This rumor has been confirmed by his manager, Jason Sy Pwale during the Blades Q&A yesterday.

"Connor is going to Ouran Academy, whether he likes it or not," Jason said, "This would be a great opportunity for him."

The reason why Mr. Versozski was going to the academy was because he needed some time away from the paparazzis and to meet people his age. 

"My dear darling Connor needs a break from acting," he said, "He deserves some time away from the spotlight and I want him to socialize with people within his age group."

Connor's reaction is not known because he has not been spotted for the past two days. The paparazzis are attempting to find him, though he is nowhere to be seen.

What.

- - -

A/N: Hello to all the people out there who's reading this right now. Thank you for reading~ Please leave a comment and vote for the story. The next chapter's release date is not known yet but stay tuned~

Lol, sorry for the horrible attempt of writing a news. I am not that good at it. Btw, a reminder to all those people who are reading this right now:

THIS IS A BOYXBOY STORY. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT. 

My other OHSHC story was supposed to be updated but unfortunately my mind wanted to create a bxb story because of the fact that I have been reading bxb stories lately and well, I'm one of the yaoi fangirls now. So, I hope that this story will be finished by the year 2017 or at least half of it is finished. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter *winks* Stay awesome~