MinKook fluff

(Suggest you play Haruman/Just One Day while reading this ❤ Also suggest the almost last part until the end of the song ❤ Jin's Part to be exact)

'Kookie, not like that. Look you have to raise your voice when I play the high note. Stop shouting and dont make a rhythmn of your own. Lets try that again.' The musician runs his hands over his head again, desperately, before he returns it back on the piano keys, pressing the tiles of the piano, producing a mellow tune.

Jungkook rolls his eyes discreetly before he takes in a deep breath and sings.

Just when the song was about to reach its highest point, the door opened, revealing Park Jimin, panting slightly.

Eyes widening, face flushing, Jungkook looked away and sang the part he was having trouble with.

In the corners of his eyes, he sketched the outline of his hyung, intently staring at him, his expression nothing more than awe.

Kookie smirked gracefully, as he continued brewing the right sound for the lyrics.

'Well done Jungkook! Bravo!' his insturctor clapped gratefully, the smile of triumph etched across his face.

He watched as Jimin sat across him and clapped as well.

'You where amazing, Kookie!' Jiminnie exclamied with delight.

Kookie.

Jungkook always liked that endearment.

How much he liked Jimin to voice out his name like that, his voice honey-cream filled, an addicting sound so wonferful to Jungkook. 

How much he sacrifices just for Jimin so that he'll stay happy, so that he be alright for his sake.

How much he he craves for Jimin's and Jimin's attention only.

How much he loved Jimin.

'Hyung, can I ask you a question?' Jungkook asked.

Jimin smiled. 'Of course.'

'Can you please stay with me?'