Training Part:2

**timeskip**
{Next day}

Natsu's POV

Ok so today I'll be training Lucy and I hope she can pass this I mean she did pass the training yesterday,"Hey Natsu Ya ready?"I heard Lucy ask I'm pretty sure she's excited,"Yeah!!"I replied,"Then lets start training!"Lucy replied cheerfully,"Haha Ok lets go!"We both rushed out to the place where Juvia and Lucy trained....."Ok Lucy so first try a Water Dragon Roar"I advised,"U-h Ok Water Dragon Ro-ro-Roar achoo!!"Lucy sneezed and slipped and her water nearly hit me and I saw her expression I could tell that she was sad I tried cheering her up but it didn't work so we decided to go back to the guild and as we went inside I slipped and fell on top of Lucy again!!but this time its worse!!I accidentally kissed her!!then we both stood up right away and heard someone scream"Ooohhh NALU!!"and we turned around and saw Mira fangirling and we were both blushing so hard then Lucy said,"U-m I'll go home now I'm pretty tired" Lucy said nervously but still with a sad expression on her face,"Ok I'll walk you home"I replied I just pitied her thats all,"U-h sure"Lucy said then we both walked to her home...

Lets just say Lucy's too depressed to talk....

Heyo enjoyed the chapter?!haha the Natsu and Lucy kiss thing was a great idea from my good friend:Lucy_The_Anime_Queen Thanks for the ideas!!