Chapter 62 My concept of Love

I want to share these two bible verses.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16 NIV)

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6 NIV)

Pagdating sa Love, Love of God ang the best.

You can check your love relationship with God. You can ask, Meron ba o Wala? Ok ba ang relationship mo sakanya o hindi?

God loved us so much. But since naging sinners tayo, naseparate tayo sakanya. God loved us so much ayaw nyang maseparate tayo sakanya. So He gave Jesus His Son, para si Jesus ang magbayad ng consequences ng sins natin. Jesus gave His life to us to take away our sins. Jesus died on the cross to save us. Ganyan tayo kaLove ni God. Now, to those who believe in Jesus, shall not perish but have eternal life. Kaya Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. We can come to God through Jesus.

That's so beautiful.

Sa mga readers ko po na gusto pa magbunga ang faith kay God, gusto pa maging healthy ang relationship with God, you can personally ask me. I also invite you sa fellowship service that I've been attending.

Doulos for Christ World Harvest Ministry

Worship Service : Every Sunday, 10pm, 1pm or 3pm

Forum 3 PICC, Pasay

You can also try Wildsons (for the youth), Crossover (for the Working)

God bless everyone.