Chapter one

Once far away in a land called Britain, there lived some boys. Who were rich and snotty and went to a private school. The school decided to send them on a private plane to DPRK because the schools staff hated the kids and wanted them to die. Little did they know, the plane was going to crash and they would most likely die anyways.
The plane crashed because the pilot got tired of hearing the kids being spoiled and shit. The pilot decided he was willing to die if it meant ridding the world of an undisclosed number of spoiled kids. So he crashed the plane. And the kids screamed some. When they crashed on an island the scene was gory. and the kids that weren't hurt, were crying over their lost luggage and electronics.
A boy named Ralph was particularly upset over losing his phone because it had all his sexts with Jack Merridew on it. He decided to hold a phone funeral so they could recuperate from their loses. Meanwhile 10 kids died on the island from injuries.
After the successful funeral, Ralph stood in front of everyone and said they needed order. He said that he should be in charge because he gave jack great blowjobs that could make him scream in pleasure so loud. And whenever the kids heard the scream, they would just have to follow it. But then Roger got up and said that he could make Jack scream louder. Then, naturally, Ralph asked Roger if he wanted to scrap, and naturally Roger said yes, and naturally, a pig helped Ralph win.
Roger went on a rampage and limped after the pig into the woods. And he was not heard from until later on when he could be relevant.

A boy that resembled the pig that beat up Roger then emerged from the crowd. No one knew his name so they called him piggy. Everyone was confused because this piggy character didn't go to their school. So where did he come from?

Everyone unanimously agreed that Ralph was fit to be a leader, I mean if he was leader, then maybe he would give all the little boys blowjobs.
Anyway, on with the story, Piggy exclaimed that you can't pick a leader just because he's gay. You see, Piggy was the only straight boy on the island. Which made everyone else uncomfortable, because no one knew where he came from still. Ralph, being thoroughly annoyed, started oinking at piggy to make him shut up.