Kai and Krystal

I'm sorry this isn't what you guys expected huh? Well.. I thought this whole thing was a joke for April fools but turns out to be true. Lately Kai's been getting a lot of hate and it's kinda sad to see.

I personally am not a fan of the Kai and Kyrstal ship.. Just me, I'm not saying you guys can't. It's just.. Since I used Krystal as the "bad" girl in my previous book to this sequel people have been making comments here and there.

I wrote this book before the news came out so I would like to PLEASE request that you guys don't bash on the story.. I know some authors who are now giving up on continuing their stories with Kai.. It's really sad cause I looked forward to their stories.

Don't worry I WON'T QUIT!! It's just my schedule has been really packed! My weekend for this month has already been booked with dance performances and out of town trips for my birthday. ^_^

I'll get back to this as soon as I can okay? At the moment.. I just feel like of I continue writing I'll offend many Kai x Krystal shippers. I just need something to reboost my inspiration. ^_^ Don't worry you guys I definitely won't stop though!

You guys are my strength and what makes me do what I do! You don't know how happy you guys make me when you message me requesting for imagines or comment how you feel in my stories.. It makes me really!! Please continue to do so and I'll grow from it!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! XoXo❤️❤️❤️❤️