Chapter 2 - Stone Cold

SONG RECOMMENDATION FOR CHAPTER ABOVE

Okay guys, I legit wrote this chapter straight after chapter 1 because there is nothing to do without Internet so I just made up most of this chapter without planning it out so sorry if it isn't up to the usual standard -_- enjoy anyway and hopefully chapter 3 will be better than this one! ^^ begin!

I awoke once again, the sun's light poured through again. My eyes drifted open slowly and I scanned the bed to see if 'it' was awake. No sign. I let out another sigh of relief and dangled my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, I looked at myself in the mirror. Marks and hickies lay on my neck and collarbones, I face of disgust plastered my tired features. I moved closer to the mirror and glided my fingers over them, still in horror. I didn't let them take over my thoughts as a searched for my clothes. I looked on the chair and there lay, nicely folded, a crimson red dress. My thoughts drifted to yesterday's disaster, I felt tears once again but I quickly whipped them away. It was a strapless dress... Again, in the same style as yesterday's but a different colour. I looked underneath the chair and found black heels. I had nothing to hide the disgusting marks he left so I slipped on the dress and shoes and looked at myself up and and down before exiting the room. Guards stood either side of the door, they bow and greeted me, they stared at the marks, understanding that it was Shiro. After yesterday's events they're probably bring extra cautious from now on. I didn't greet them back, I just look at them with the same disgusted face. They said King Shirosaki was waiting for me in the dining room and I flinched just by hearing his name. I moved slowly down the stairs to the dining room with my head down. I arrived and the maids greeted me, I could tell they were trying not to stare at the hickies. I ignored them and entered and Hichigo instantly turned to me, he smirked. "(y/n)... Come here" he spoke out, I shivered at his words but obeyed his orders, I stood by the chair he was sat on and I looked down at him in disgust and he stared up at me with seductive but demonic eyes. He continued to smile at me before taking my hand and pulling me down closer. He touched the marks he had left, I could tell he was satisfied with his art. My nose scrunched up again. He continued to stare at the hickies before he licked one making me struggle under his grasp. He moved to another and continued to suck on it making it numb. I whimpered and the maids averted their gaze. He finished with what he was doing and let me go, I rubbed my wrist as his grasp was so strong and I touched the sexual marks once again, he smirked at what I was doing and he told me to sit down and I did so. I sat in my usual spot which was opposite him. The maids looked back at us knowing that he was done and I was ready to eat, I kept my head down.
(insert awkward change of POV beacuse I can't f*cking English)
After a few moments of silence the maids brought out the usual, (fav/breakfast). You eyed it with glee before grabbing the shiny cutlery by your side. You cut off the first piece and placed it in your mouth, you let it's euphoric taste dance across your satisfied buds. You continued to eat in silence, avoiding all contact with the person a few meters across the table. You finished not long after and you both stood up in unison, he eyes you slightly with a little grin before walking to your side, a lump formed in your dry throat as he looked down at you. It felt like your mind went black as his strange colored orbs pierced your own.
"I got you something whilst you were... Gone the other day... " he quietly spoke as his grin grew rapidly wider. Your thoughts went back to yesterday's events once again, still traumatized. You soon snapped out of your thoughts, wondering what he had. He turned to the maids and they walked in with a small-ish white box. You watched as the maid bowed and gave it to Hichigo, you peered around his body to get a better view of the box or maybe what would be inside. He turned and smirked at you before handing you the box. You stared up at Shirosaki, still looking scared. You gripped the caramel colored bow and lifted off the white lid. You looked inside at what was in. In lay a short black dress which you didn't like the look of but there were some pretty black heels with bows. You were guessing that he wanted you to wear it. You laid the box on the table and Hichigo watched as you did so. You took out the heels and placed them on the floor. You then took the dress by the straps and hung it in front of you and examined it. You pressed it against your body seeing if it would fit. You hated this. This freak is such a perv. Before you could continue examining your new clothing, Hichigo moved his lips to your ear
"Since you are mine... I can make you do whatever I like... " He whispered in a low, husky voice. You could feel that signature smile form has he pressed his mouth against your ear as he took in your scent. You shivered as the coldness of his lips made contact. You gripped the dress tightly before hesitantly placing the dress and shoes back in the box with shaking hands. You closed the box carefully and turned around. You were startled to find Hichigo, eye level, directly in front of your face, only a couple centimeters apart. You gulped
"We're going to play hide and seek... " You thought his smile couldn't grow any wider, but it did. You felt his breath brush on your face.
"Are you ready for the rules?"