Chapter 33

As soon as I reached my room, I shut the door and flopped on my bed groaning. I was just too dang tired to do anything else.

"Fancy seeing you here." An amused voice sounds, aka Harry.

"What do you want." I ask, my voice being muffled by the pillow that my face was squished on.

"Tell me everything that happened on your date, I want details lady!" Harry says sitting on the corner or my bed, clasping his hands together.

"One you sound like Louis, and two no." I say rolling over so I'm in my side

"One Louis just sounds like me, and two yes."

"One that's debatable, and two still no."

"One no it isn't, and two please."

"One yes it is, don't deny it, and two fine you really want to know what happened?" I say forming a plan, that may or may not be evil, in my head.

"One I will deny it and two SPILL!"

"One your in denial," I say in a sing song voice, then I smirk evilly. "And two all we did durning the movie is make out."

"One or course I- SCREW IT, YOU GUYS WERE SNOGGING DURNING THE MOVIE?!" Harry exclaims, quite loudly might I add.

"I never said that." I said giving him a weird look.

"Yes you did."

"No I said we made out, not snogged."

"Is there a difference?"

"Yes."

"No there isn't."

"Yes there is."

"No it isn't, and that's the truth, stop denying it." He says mocking me. Woah, to far dude.

"Yes there is and that is final." I say practically shouting, I didn't realize how loud we were talking until now.

"Is there a problem going on here?" A voice comes from the other side of my door.

"No." I say the same time as Harry says "Yes."

"Well, that sounds like a problem already." Louis says walking into my room, closing the door behind him.

"There is no problem." I snap.

"Yikes, did your date go that bad?" Louis says sassily.

"No it-"

"JESS AND BEN SNOGGED THE WHOLE ENTIRE MOVIE!" Harry blurts before I can finish.

"WHAT?! AND YOU TOLD HARRY BEFORE ME?! SHAME!" Louis says turning away, arms crossed.

"Louis." I say.

"Louis." I repeat.

"Looooooouiiiiis"

"Shun." He says sticking his arm out at me, his hand close to my face.

"Louis look at me." I instruct sternly.

"Shun."

"Say that one more time and you will regret it." I say getting tired of his attitude.

"Shun." He repeats. I quickly grab his arm and bend it behind him, twisting it. Louis whimpers in pain.

"NOT MY BOO BEAR!" Harry shouts, scrambling off my bed over to us.

"Touch me, and you die." I say sternly, glaring at Harry. He raises his hands up, in act of surrender, and walks back to my bed and sits down.

"Now Louis, Ben and I didn't snog, ok?" I say sternly in his ear.

"Yeah, you guys MADE OUT INSTEAD." Harry exclaims from the other side of my room. I turn and glare at him and he automatically shuts up and turns and looks the other way, whistling.

"Look, we barley even touched each other durning the movie, I just told Harry that so he would buzz off." I whisper quickly in Louis ear, hopping that Harry didn't hear. (A/N lol that rhymes)

"Oh, but your gonna tell me what really happened before you tell anyone else, right?" Louis asks suspiciously.

"Of course, now you can be free." I say letting go of him and stepping back.

"I'M FREE!! SEE YOU LATER SUCKERS!" Louis screams and runs out of my room.

"He knows we were the ones who were holding hi captive right?" Harry says shaking his head.

"You try telling him that." I say laughing and sitting next to Harry on my bed.

"So what did you whisper to him?" Harry asks. Dang flabbit.

"What?" I try playing the innocent act.

"Don't you what me, I saw you whisper something I Louis' ear."

"I did what?" I say trying to sound astonished.

"You're really good at that, but I'm better at telling that yore lying. Now what did you say to him?"

"I told him that we didn't actually make out and that it was a joke." I sigh.

"And was it?" He asks raising his eyebrows at me.

"Yes." I say guilty.

"It's not nice to lie." He tells me jokingly.

"It's also not nice to wait for a girl in her room, creepily." I fire back smirking.

"I think lying is worse." He says smiling.

"Then," I say pulling a puppy face. "I'm sowy."

"Awwwwwwe, come here." He says pulling me onto his lap and hugging me. Some how I ended up being carried in his arm like a baby and him running around my house, me laughing my head off like an idiot, trying not to fall out if his grasp.

Harry pretends to drop me and I squeal.

"Don't do that!" I shriek hitting him in his chest.

"Do what? This?" He says jokingly, pretending to drop my again.

"Stop it!" I shriek, hitting him again.

"Ow, that one hurt." He says pouting.

"I hit you softer that time than the first!" I laugh.

"Ok it didn't hurt, but can I get a kiss to make it better." He says still pouting.

"Sure." I say still laughing at his idiocy. I kiss my palm, then lightly slap his cheek with my hand. "There, that's all your gonna get."

"Poo." He says sadly.

"Now you're talking like me!" I giggle.

"NOOOOOO!" He says dramatically.

"YESSSSSSS!" I reply the same way.

"It's to cuuuuuuuute!" A person says behind us.

Both of us, startled, turn around quickly, Harry nearly dropping me for real this time.

There stood Liam grinning kinda creepily at us.

I look from Harry to Liam to Harry to Liam to Harry to Liam- well you get the idea. They are having what looks like a pretty intense staring competition. But Liam is now smirking at Harry instated if smiling like before. And Harry looks like he wants to look away, but he can't. Woah, are they vampires or something. That would be a huge plot twist. The Harry blinks.

"HA! LIAM WINS!" I blurt before I realize what I said. They look weirdly at me. Oops.

"Well, erm, I'm going to finally take a nap now, so, erm, I'll leave you two alone." I say hopping out of Harry's arms and running to my room.

Awkward......