we've got a little love hate - louis tomlinson fan fic

my name is autumn summer(picture on side, jade thirlwall), yes, I know its an unusual name but my mum liked it and it suits me quite nicely and the name is creative because it goes with my surname. I am 17 and moving away from my hometown south shields,the reason why I am moving is because I ammoving to a different college, I am moving from my previous one because I didn't like it, I didn't really have friends there, so my mum said I should move to  hall cross college in Doncaster (I know its a school its just for the story so just go with the flow :) ) I don't know why she chose that college for me it isn't anything special, I guess its just really friendly. which is good because I am really looking forward to a new start!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'mum, you sure I will be happy here?'i ask as I carry the last box into the boot of my mini cooper I got for my birthday.

'I am positive, sweetie, Doncaster is a really friendly place, but just because its friendlt doesn't mean every single person there will be so, you will still have dodgy people and people you don't get along with, but you will have friends I mean who wouldn't like my precious autumn? hey'

'try the people from my last college mum, maybe them'i said after I shut the boot.

'sweetie, that was in London,now your going to Doncaster!' I laughed at my mum enthusiasm.'i'm going to miss my little girl' she said pulling me in for a hug but she was actually squeezing me.

'mum' I said a bit embarrest, she let go' I only was here for the weekend it will bethe same as me not being here cos I was at my last colege'

' I know I just enjoy you company'i gave a smile.

'well, I guess I have to go know,i don't wanna get caught in traffic and I also want time to unpack and mingle' I gave her another hug and walked around my car to the drivers seat,i opened the door and climbed inside to my  seat, I fiddled with my seat belt and turned the window down.  I started the engine and waved my mum goodbye sticking my arm out the window whilst I was driving off until she was out of seeing distance.i have to admit, even though my mum can  be annoying and embarrassing I am gonna miss her, I love her to pieces,she is so loving and caring and great company, I am gonna miss her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the long car journey I found the college, hall cross college. I drove in and pulled in a car parking space near the dorm building ( dunno how the room thing  works just go with it heehee) I walked out of my car and closed the door and opened the boot and grabbed one of the three boxes since I could only hold one. I shut the boot and looked around , I saw a few people seemed friendly. I guess every one was eithr out or at there dorms since its a sunday evening.

I walked  to what I guessed was the dorm building and walked through the doors, I stood to the side and placed the box on the ground and pulled out a piece of paper from the back pocket of my skinny jeans. on it had the number of my dorm and my roommate:dorm :215 roommate: millie. well they could havegiven me directions, well atleast I know the number of my dorm and my roommate. I guess I just have to go on an adventure of finding my dorm.215,215 I say to myself inside trying to remember it  I put the paper back into my pocket and pick up the box from the floor I find a staircase on my rightand start to walk up until I hear a 'DING! ground floor, mind the doors'i guess that was a lift I turn around and at the bottom of the stairs I see a lift, I dunno how I missed that, guess I should have gone to specksavers. I quickly waddle in before it closes and see a girl in the lift too. I give her a friendly smile and she gives one in return. she seems friendly.'hi' she says. I turn to her.

'hi'

'are you the  new girl? I am just guessing cos of the box and your accent isn't from Doncaster, is it south shields? and sorry if not thee is so many people here so its hard to remember'

'haha, its fine and yes that's right, im new, and south shield ' I say giving a friendly smile.

'im emily' she said offering toshake my hand, I moved my hand slowly so I wouldn't drop the box but finally shook it.

'autumn'

' what number is your dorm?'

'215, do you know where that is? they didn't give me directions'

'yeah, my friend lives there, its on the next floor ill take you there if you like'

'thanks'then I thought , I never pressed the button hopefuly she is on the same floor and pressed 3rd floor.'is your dorm on the same floor?'she nods' few, I thought for a second that we wouldn't be able to get off on the right floor then'

'yeah, my dorm is further down the corridor from yours but I can still take you down there'

'ok, thanks'

'DING! 3rd floor, mind the doors' the doors opened I wait for Emily to turn either left or right, so I could follow, we ended up turning right.

'your dorm is the 3rd on the right' I looked at the door it had the number 215. I put my box down and searched for the keys that were sent to me in my pocket, I finally found it and openedmy door.

'if you need anything my room is 224, down the corridor and trun right 1st on the right'

'thanks, see you later'

'bye!!' and she skipped off, literally skipped.i turned back to the dorm and picked the box up and opened the door more to see the dorm, it was really pretty  (  http://www.digsdigs.com/photos/teen-room-15.jpg imagine a bathroom and 2 wardrobes and a tv  ) millie my roommate knew how to create a nice dorm ,she was creative.

'hello?' I say as I shut the door behind me hoping she is in so I know what wardrobe to take and bed is mine. then I heard a flush, she must be in the bathroom momens later she came out of the bathroom.

'oh, hi! you must be autumn, I heard you were coming this week, I wasn't sure when though, but hi!' she gavea slight giggle.' oh, im millie by the way' she said offering he hand to shake I put the box down and shook it.

'hi, and nice to meet you'

' I am sure we will be great friends!'i chuckled at her enthusiasm.

'well I hope so, what wardrobe should I take?'

'the one further down, I would give you a choice but my things are already in the closer one, but you can choose what bed, I cleaned the sheets this morning'

'thanks and don't worry'i picked the box up and walked to the wardrobe that is now mine and placed it infront of the door.i turned around ready to get the other  boxes.

'do you need help bringing your things up?'

'im fine I only have 2 more boxes, I am sure I can manage'

'you sure? cos wouldn't you have to make 2  trips because of the size of them, I mean I probally could only carry 1'

' ok, if you want'we both walked outside and closed the door and went down the stairs so we could chat about ourselves but on the way back up we took the lift because of the boxes.

when we got in I un packed my bags, had a shower, dried my hair, got changed into my pj's and chose my bed. I took the one near the window and climbed in bed. I am glad I made a new start it seems to be going well so far I seem to be getting close to millie already and made friends with Emily and hopefuly mor people tomorrow, I cant wait!.

'night millie'

'night autumn, autumn?' she said whilst climbing bed.

'yeah?'

'if you wake up before me and its 8 and im still in bed wake up me up and get me outta bed please'

'sure, and same here please, and also if you get up earlier like 7 or something please wake up me up sp I can have a small lie in and take my time'

'that is some amazing (amazayn) idea! sam here please'

'haha, ok'i smiled as I drifted off wondering what tomorrow would be like

****************************************************************************************

hope you guys liked it, doing the second chapter soon hopefuly!! love ya and love yafor reading 2!!!!! :) xx