chapter3

Autumn's pov:

I finally found my drama class, millie, emily and jenifer didn't go to drama, so they weren't in my next class, meaning I have to find my classroom by myself, well.. at least I found it.

as soon as I walked through the door, I looked around for a place to sit, I cant see any one I know that I can sit next to, well it is good to make friends right? well that is what my new start is about. I look around to see if there is anyone that seems friendly enough to chat to..i then recognise someone, female, brunette, hair tied up in a really tidy bun,sat next to..me? that's right,lucy?'she's a bit of a freak'i heard a whisper in my head that sounded like jenifer, oh right, lucy, the freak..i feel bad for saying that but she did act like she was in her own world of rainbows, pony's and raining jellybeans. so not going over there.i then hear the most annoying loud laugh ever, ringing through my ears, I look straight over, some guy that is just messing about with Louis and his friends,WAIT!,Louis?.. as in Louis?..ohhh shit!!, I have drama with him, well I am not, definalty not gonna sit next to him! so it is decided, the other side of the room, next to..lucy, well beats the snorting waterhog sounding guy and Saiton.

I walk towards the empty seat that is far away from those hyena's and I am NOT gonna let them ruin my grade's for drama, I really want to succeed well in this subject you see, I wanna be an actress when I am older and I HAVE to get good grade's, I also have considered singing, but I prefere acting soooo much more!it has been about a minute since I have sat down and I keep getting the most awkward stares from lucy, when will this lesson start? right on que, the teacher stood up from marking books or whatever and started to quieten the class.

'shhh, class..CLASS! QUIET!' woah, this women knows how to project her voice!'thank you, write so today, we will be working out on getting out of our comfort zones and just getting on with the wok no matter what and also making a believable piece, I will put you in pairs' the room filled with moans'stop moaning, I am chosing for a reason, we are getting out of our comfort zones here and it will be boy girl' she then started scanning around the room to make up pairs, then she saw me.'oh, hello, sorry I didn't see you there, you must be Autumn, im miss little and your are very much welcome to this class'she gave a nice smile and so being the polite me, I gave one back.'so I am thinking of pairing you up first'oh joy, I wonder who it will be though, I hope not Louis, it better not, but like I said I wont let him get in the way of things.'do you know anyone in this class Autumn?'i shook my head cos if i said Louis she would probally put me with him.' good, that means who ever I put you with you wont know and more pressure on you, cos remember class we are trying to get out of our comfort zone today!' I should have said I knew Louis, then she definalty wont put me with him, oh well. she was then scanning the class again and then we all turned around following the snickering from behind and on the othe end o the classroom.'mr tomlinson'he then looked up and then stopped laughing.' did you hear any of that?'he didn't answer'would you care to tell me?'

he then spoke' sorry miss, I didn't hear'

'ok, wel thank you for being honest, now I was just welcoming our new student miss autumn summer.'

'oh, she's in this class'

'oh, so you know her?'

'yes, sadly I do know the devil in disguise'wrong answer Louis, wrong answer.

'well good, you shall be paired with each other, I also mentioned when you were bickering Tomlinson that you shall be paired up with someone that  you don't perticually want to be paired with so we can all get out of our comfort zone, and your reply was perfect' joy.

after she paried everyone, the room looked completely glum, no one was really happy with their partner.' so if every one could go with their partner now please' I looked towards Louis who was slouched on his chair staring at me once again.it was like we were having a telepathic argument about who moved to who. well I knew he wouldn't move so there isn't any point in waiting so I dragged myself over to his chair and sat down in his hyena friend's chair(he moved to his partner).