Five

It was him, the kid who nearly saved my life. It's all coming back to me now.

Yet he didn't look at me, only my figure.

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were in the middle of a deal," he says, back stepping.

He wore almost the exact same thing as Locke.

"Nah man, it's cool. She's my homie. I'll come lock up in a second, you can leave for the night," Locke says to the boy, who just turns around and nods.

Did he see me and recognize me? He probably thinks I'm a fucking child.

"Who was that?" I ask, although I knew exactly who it was.

"Co-worker. We smoke back here together sometimes on our breaks. He's cool. I think he goes to Great Oak," He says as I stuff the bag of weed in my pocket.

My hickey on my collar was still exposed, and all of the sudden I became really self conscious. I hope he didn't notice since it was dark, and the light was dim.

"You better go, gotta lock up. Hit me up some other time, we haven't had a smoke sesh in a minute," I say as he hugs me again.

"Will do. Enjoy," he says with a smirk as we both walk back and part ways.

As I'm approaching my car I see Nate approaching his, and his wasn't very far from mine. He was so close I could still read his name tag.

I didn't know if I should just keep walking or say something. Fuck.

I kept my head down and got to my car. I didn't start it yet, I just stared down into my lap.

There was something I still wasn't remembering from last night, but damnit I couldn't put my finger on it.

I still don't remember leaving the party.

I took out my weed and turned on the light above my seat. I reached down into the glove compartment in the passenger side are and take out a travel book I use to roll on.

I take my grinder out from under my seat, as well as my lighter, and papers.

I set the weed aside and right when I'm about to put the weed onto the paper, I jump at a knock on my window.

I look to my right and there stands the man.

Well, Nate.

I sigh with relief and unlock the car door, not knowing what he wants.

The door opens and I watch him as his body moves into the passenger seat, and he shuts the door.

My light is still on.

"What's goin on," he says, smirking, because he obviously knew.

His eyes were already red, but not as red as they were last night.

"Oh, nothing. What's up with you?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders, not pointing out the obvious.

"Just got off. I didn't know you were the girl Locke talks about so often," he says, sniffling although he didn't have a runny nose.

"He does?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah. And I put the pieces together when I saw the way he looked at you. Cassadee, right?" He says, a small smile in his mouth crease.

"So, you just now figured out my name?" I say, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, you can't blame me. I don't know many people, especially junior girls." He said.

"You don't know Isaac, though. He's a senior boy," I say, emphasizing the boy.

"Like I said, I don't know many people."