Chapter Three

The video makes me cry....

recap:

I lay next to Ashton in the back of his truck, watching the stars. You could still faintly hear the music from Luke's place but not as bad.

"Tonight was fucking awesome," Ashton says and I laugh. "I'm still mad at you," I say but he knows I'm kidding. "Whatever," he says and I playfully punch him before looking back up at the stars. After a couple minutes I find myself drifting closer and closer to sleep.

Katie

"Katie? Katie!" Someone touches my shoulder in an attempt to wake me up but I ignore it. I hear the person sigh in defeat. It's quiet for a moment, until someone screams in my ear. I scream myself and quickly sit up. I find Ashton sitting beside me with a nervous smile on his face. I glare at him and wipe the sleep from my eyes. "What the hell Ash?" I exclaim. "Sorry, it's just I'm really cold and kind of want to go home." He says running a hand through his hair. I look at our surroundings and remember where we were. In the back of his truck with no blankets. "Wha...what time is it?" I mumble and hop of the truck. "Uh, 3:30am," I nod. I no longer can hear the music, meaning that the party is over. Ashton gets in the truck and I follow. We sit in silence as he drives us to the house. "I'm going to head home. You ok here?" Ashton asks and I nod. I say goodbye before getting out of the truck and head inside. Michael's passed out on the sofa and Calum on the floor in front of the TV. There are empty cups laying everywhere along with garbage. I manage to make my way to the stairs and I go to Luke's room. He lays on top of the blankets, wearing nothing but his ninja turtle boxers. I laugh softly and walk over to the bed. He snores lightly, and I smile. "I love you," I whisper and press a kiss to his lips before grabbing a extra blanket from his floor. I head back downstairs and lay down on the extra couch, sleep quickly taking over.

***

Luke

"Michael, stop!" I faintly hear someone yell as I wake up. I groan and run a hand through my hair. Fuck...I am so hungover. I yawn and lay for a minute before finally getting out of bed. I change into a pair of track pants and a Blink t-shirt before heading downstairs. Katie and Michael are playing a card game and I smile.

"Morning," I say announcing my presence. Katie smiles and sets her cards down. "How are you feeling?" She asks and I just shake my head. "You were so shitfaced last night man," Michael says laughing his ass off. I just laugh and flip him off before taking a seat beside Katie. I smile when I see her wearing one of my favourite Nirvana shirts. I kiss her cheek and settle down to watch them play when I start thinking about last night.

Flashback

"Luke...come on, you know you want me.." Sophie says as she straddles my waist, slowly taking her shirt off. "No...I..." My boozed up mind can't think and I find myself leaning in to kiss her_"

End of flashback

I quickly stand up and stuff my hands into my pockets. "Uh...I'm going to go and...get breakfast." I mumble before snatching my keys and leaving. I cheated on Katie last night...fuck...

Katie

Luke suddenly jumps up from his seat startling me. "Um...I'm going to go and...get breakfast." He mumbles before quickly leaving without another word. I look at Michael who just shrugs his shoulders. I sigh and lean back, forgetting the game.

"Don't worry, he's just hungover," He tries to reassure me. I just nod and pull my phone out.

Me: Heyy...u busy?

I send the message to Ashton and wait for a reply/

Ash<3: Nope!

I smile and reply.

Me: Can you come and get Michael and I?

Me: Calum too!!

I hit send and look at Michael.

"Hey, wanna go somewhere with Ashton and I?"

"Sure, I'll go wake Calum up." I nod and send him another message before messaging Luke.

Me: Hey...hope your ok...going out with the boys...ily<3

I send the message and think back to last night.

Flashback

"So...how are things with you and Brianna?" I ask Ashton as we watch the stairs from the trunk. He sighs beside me and I turn my head to look at him.

"What happened?! You guys were so cute!!" I exclaim and he fakes a laugh. "Nothing...I...I didn't want to hurt her...so I broke it off,"

"Hurt her?"

"I like another girl...so it wasn't fair to her...so I ended it,"

"Oh...who do you like?" I ask and I notice him blush slightly. It couldn't be me...I mean he's like my brother...

"You don't know her...now can we drop it?" He says and I nod.

End of flashback

I sigh and get off the couch when I hear a car pull into the driveway. "Guys! Ashton's here!" I yell out before heading outside. I climb into the passenger seat and smile.

"Hey," He says and I laugh.

"Hey," I put my seatbelt on just as Michael and Calum get in the back.

***

I laugh as Michael licks a spoon and places it on his nose before it falls. He's been trying for 10 minutes to get it to stick but no luck. Calum is dying of laughter beside me which only makes me laugh harder.

"Guys! Shut up! People are staring!" Ashton says while trying not to laugh himself. I'm about to say something when my phone rings. "I'll be right back," I say and walk outside before answering.

"Luke, are you ok?" I say as I answer.

"Um...yeah...where are you? I need to tell you something," He says and his voice scares me. It's shaky and not like him.

"Um...we're at McDonalds,"

"Ok...I'll be there soon," And he hangs up. Something is wrong...why else would he need to talk to me...I sigh and find a bench, taking a seat. My phone dings and I look down at it.

Unknown number: ask your boyfriend Luke what he really did last night...xoxo

"What..." I mumble aloud when I hear someone call my name. I look up and see Luke walking towards me with teary eyes.

a/n

I hope you liked this chapter!!!!!!! please like and comment!!!