Lunch Date

Mera's P.O.V

Hopefully he doesn't hate me, I thought to myself. He was right though, I hadn't paid attention in his class and I needed to but it was so difficult looking at him without thinking of all the things I wanted him to do to me. Ugh and that voice! His voice turned me on so much, though, I'm not sure why. Voices aren't sexy... right? 

I couldn't figure out why I was so turned on by his stern voice but I was. The thought of his sexy brown hair and perfect face. I moaned slightly to myself.

Then before I knew it the school day had ended and it was time to stop by Mr. Davis' room. I got nervous and sweating walking down his hall. I finally made it to his door and knocked quietly.

"Mr. Davis?", I called shyly.

"Come in!", he answered sternly. I could feel my panties start to soak and blushed as I entered his room. "Ah Ms. Kilman.", he smiled then quickly turned his face stern, scolding me. I couldn't help but blush and stare at the ground, knowing I was in trouble.

"So, um, where did you plan on going for lunch to talk, sir?", I questioned. He just told me to meet him outside. So I did.

When he got outside he sat in his car and started it up. Confused, I did the same. He drove off and I followed nervously. We ended up at this cool looking restaurant.

He stepped out and so did I. He stepped aside and opened the door for me, beckoning me in. My nervousness still hadn't subsided, even if he was being a gentleman.