Untitled Part 1

Bart was not happy. He was not happy at all. He was now stuck in a closet hiding, because why? Because Zantanna decided to visit and "accidentally" casts a spell on him, making him with now cat ears and a tail.
"sorry Bart please come on out" Zatanna tried outside the closet to get her friend out which he refuses.
"no way! So no crash!" Bart whines inside the closet, pouting. He didn't want Jaime or the others to see him.
he's been in love with Jaime for some time after he saved him from the reach.
he didn't think the other feels the same way about which he does without knowing. They both are in love.
Zatanna frowns. She then came up with a idea and smirks. Then she said a magic spell. Bart listens, curious of what hell she had in mind now.
"hey! What the hell? Zatanna why?" It was Jaime, he was being dragged down the hallway by a invisible force. He wore a t-shirt and jeans.
"it's for your guys own good" then the magician then made Jaime sit. "Watch" she use her other spell and opens the closet door. What the Hispanic male saw made his pants tight.
Bart was in the closet, his ears down cutely, his tail sway slowly. But he was wearing a tank-top and shorty shorts, blushing heavily.
Zatanna looks at them smirking more. "You're welcome" then she left.
Bart shudders, trying to badly peK but he couldn't. Jaime got up, earning a confused look by the small male. He walks into the closet and slams the door, locking it inside, smirking at the speedster.
the other male watches the blue beetle hero shivering cutely. "J-Jaime?" He asked but got cut off by a kiss from the other. It was gentle at first but slowly deepens, soon tongues touch each other.
Bart moans softly into the kiss. He soon kisses back.
then Jaime broke the kiss, kiss his forehead. "You look cute hermano"
Bart blushes heavily and shivers. Then he looks down, blushing heavily. "D-Do you.....feel the same way?" He was expecting a reject but got a kiss on the cheek.
"if I didn't would I be here?" Jaime whispers softly into the other's ear. Sure he was dragged here by Zatanna but he was on his way to see the other.
Bart blushes darkly but smiling softly. "Thanks blue" he manages to say without a shudder. Jaime chuckles softly then plays with his cat ears, earning a gasp from the other. "J-Jaime!" He moans cutely.
the tall male blushes, continuing to play with his cat ears. "Wow, they're really real huh?" He asked soon stroking his tail.
Bart moans more, kissing his crush's neck. He soon slip his hands under his shirt touching his back where the scarab was.
Jaime gasp and growls hotly. Then he kisses down the other's neck, earning moans and pants mixed with cute noises as he left love bites down his neck.
as they slowly undressed, Zatanna was walking down the hallways. She hums happily. Miss Martian saw her and raise a eyebrow. "Why the smile?" She asked curious. The magician smirks, giggling. "I did the boys we see as brothers a favor" she winks, giggling more. The other rolls her eyes. "Oh geez"
Jaime was shirtless, kissing up his crush's arm then he kiss the palm of his hand. Bart moans to the kissing. He looks up at his Hispanic male, dazed. Fingers in his mouth as he sucks on them, fully naked, drooling a bit.
soon the Hispanic male thrust fully inside of him. The small male gasp out moaning loudly. Soon they start moving together holding each other tightly to each other.
soon their movements got faster and faster. Moans, mewls and panting was heard in the closet. Bart was pinned to the wall, a loud moaning mess.
Jaime held his hips, thrusting harder and faster. He kisses the other's neck, groaning. Then they got harder and harder, moving quicker in deep pleasure.
soon they hold each other close as they cry out each other's names as they climax together rolling out their oragasm.
Bart pants heavily, looking dazed at the blue beetle hero. "J-Jaime..."
"B-Bart...." Jaime pants hard with him, hugging him close which the other hugs him close also. Soon their lips and tongues were connected as they stay close.
Jaime awoke holding Bart close who was sleeping.
he smiles at what happened earlier. He then saw the cat ears and tail were gone. He chuckles and kiss his speedster on the forehead. "My bote"
Bart smiles in his sleep, blushing snuggling close. Jaime smiles hugging him close, wraps his love with his shirt to cover his lower waist, relaxing. They'll get out of the closet soon enough.