My Life

*Raven's P.O.V*

I awoke to the sounds of beeping.

The sounds of a heart monitor.

Small whispering voices floated through the room and I was unable to tell whether they were real or simply coming from my head.

I slowly began to open up my eyes.

Blinding white light was all that I saw.

The sudden brightness caused me to make a noise of discomfort. The caught the attention of whoever else was in the room with me, as they all rushed to my side. Some of them were checking my vitals, others were simply rejoicing my waking.

I tried to speak, but it seemed as though my vocal chords had been ripped out of me. At least that's what it felt like.

"Whoa there take it easy killer." The doctor said in response to my noise. "Your throat is going to be sore for awhile. Here, this will help." He said handing me a water and some pills.

I took the pills and with quite a bit of a struggle managed to swallow them.

I continued drinking the water as the doctor explained what had happened to me.

Apparently I had been hit by a drunk driver as I was walking down the street from the store. I was found unconscious on the side of the road and immediately rushed to the hospital. They weren't sure if I was going to make it. The crash had also caused me to lose all of my memory regarding my friends, family, and even myself.

The doctor said that if I got my memory back it would be by a miracle and by a miracle alone.

The other people who were in the room at the moment was my immediate family.

My mum, Harley Jones. My dad, Ryan Jones. My sister, Riley Jones. And my brother, Mark Jones.

Mark was sixteen, and Riley was thirteen.

Mark was a six foot tall tan, green eyed guy with shoulder length dirty blonde hair. He wasn't very muscular, but he made up for it with his personality.

Riley was a five foot tall pale, blue eyed girl with bleach blonde hair that had neon steaks of colors in it. She was very skinny and would've been the type that his feel head over heels for if it weren't for her attitude and taste in music.

My mum was five foot seven and had long blonde hair that had been cut so the bangs resembled that of a small child. She had a normal complexion that want quite tan or pale. Her eyes were blue. Not the pretty blue that makes you think of the ocean, but just regular blue.

My dad was six foot three and had shaggy brown hair. He was fairly tan and had a sort of muscular build to him. Not much of one, but it was there none the less. His eyes were a bright green color the often looked hazel in the sunlight.

The doctors left us alone so that we could all celebrate my awakening.

The first over at my bed was mum.

"I'm so happy you're awake we were so concerned you weren't going to make it." She sobbed bringing me into a hug.

"Thanks mum." I said, my voice hoarse.

"No no you don't have to say anything. Just let your voice rest."

I nodded in response to her.