Getting distracted

Hey guys, sorry one isn't like a normal smutt. I just had a funky idea and I think it's kinda funny. Soooo, hope you enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
"Fuck, y/n" he growls, pushing you up against the wall.

"Eugene," you moan "I've missed you so much.

You tug at his shirt and he pulls it off, throwing it across the room. Your hands roam his bare chest as you kiss his neck.

He rips your shirt off and you jump, wrapping your legs around his torso as he grips your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You lightly tug on his hair, causing him to moan into your mouth.

Eugene's lips attach to your neck as you grind your hips against his, trying to get friction in between your thighs.

"Someone's horny" Eugene breaths against your neck. His warm breath pressing against your skin, making you shiver.

"Yes Eugene," you moan "please"

"I'm ganna make you feel so good, y/n." He smirks.

You nod and bite your lip as he sets you down on the bed.

"I love you" he whispers in your ear as he straddles you.

He slowly pulls down your shorts and underwear, his hands glazing your inner thighs.

You watch as he stands up and takes off his boxers.

He climbs back on top of you and you feel his tip at you entrance.

He slips inside of you, causing you to scream out his name. He begins pounding into you. You wriggle beneath him as you wrap your legs around his waist.

His breathing shallows and you hear a sudden noise that distracts you.

He stops thrusting and you prop yourself up onto your elbows.

"What the hell? Did you just.....hiccup?"

He starts to pound into you again but you can't stop yourself from laughing.

"It's..not...(hiccup)... funny" he grunts.

You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him down and press your lips onto his.

When you pull apart, his breathing is back to normal and continues to move slowly inside of you.

"Your so cute." You whisper and he smirks and kisses you lightly.