CHAPTER 10

I was out side under a tree it was lunch so everyone was in the cafe. I started singing the song I remember from my mom.( 🎶)

Gavin P.O.V
I herd her singing a song. It had so much amoshion. I was walking towards her. I crouched down. And took her hand. I could tell by the fact that she wasn't pulling away, that she was weak and wanted to cry. I sat beside her. She put her head on my shoulder and I could hear her starting to tear and gulp. I took her hand and squeezed it. I then brought her head up, I wiped away her tears. And said, listin to me Jade. Your strong your different and to me, that's why I do these things. I was leaning in to kiss her. She was weak, she probably didn't know what to do. I just kept leaning in. And I felt her lips. WOW SHE CAN KISS!!!!!

JADES P.O.V
I can't believe I'm kissing Gavin. Stupid me being when I cry I'm weak. STUPID STUPID STUPID.
I pushed him away and ran inside. The thing was it actually........I......felt sparks. NO IM NOT FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!?? Am I?

I ran to cat at her and mine locker. I grabbed my stuff quickly. She asked
" Jade what's wig. Was it Gavin" cat
" yes......il tell you in the car" me
" ok" cat
We grabbed our stuff and ran out.
( after I told her everything)
" WAIT YOU FELT SPARKS OH MY GOD JADE ARE YOU FALLING FOR HIM" cat
" NO I DONT WANT TO BUT.....I DONT KNOW IM CONFUSED" me
We arrived at my house and I ran up the steps and opened the door. I ran up to my room. My sisters came in.
" you alright Jade" my siblings have British scents and my step mom.
" I'm alright guys. High schools........difficult." Me
" well.......we were checking on you" Steph, and Sofia.
" yea I'm fine" me. I kissed each of there fore heads and they left closing the door.
God I'm confused