Imagines for You guys

Ok I've mentioned it long before that I'm taking requests and I'm having doubts you guys don't want any imagines.
Its ok if you don't want to but Anywhore I hope you guys are really enjoying the book and I hope you leave some feedback.
Again just message me if you want to and I'm here for you if you need anything.
In the chapter named request you can find the information for an imagine there.
I'm currently working on some other drafts and I'm having major writer's block.
Ok I made this too long but anywhore I might have a boyfriend but we're just going slow for now. He's just a year higher than me but who cares?
His name is Joshua but I call him Josh for short obviously.
I love all my readers soooo much and thanks for 4k+ reads on my book!!!
That's inzayn!!
I thought I would have gotten only a few reads on this like my last book I took down but its getting successful so far and its incredible to see myself work hard to update as much as possible just to please all of you. I've worked and blew my brains just for ideas for you guys.
Sorry for this long ass shit I'm writing about but its just that I'm, what's the word? Updating you guys or whatever the heck it is.

All the love,
ShevTWD

P.s I wqs wondering if anyone would like to make a new cover for me.I've had it as the same one it is for quite a while now and I'm not really liking it as much as I used to. If anyone wants to feel free to do so. I wanna see some art from you guys!!