| Description |

AnnaLynne Davis wasn't exactly popular at her high school -- what with everyone except her one friend thinking she was a freak.

Noah Patterson was new in town. Moving to Georgia wasn't exactly in his plans, but when his step-mom got a job offer there, he had no other choice but to move there with his step-mom and his half-sister, Naomi.

Mysterious and quiet, he was never one to have many friends --not because everyone despised him, but because every time someone tried to befriend him, he'd push that person away. So, eventually everyone stopped trying.
However, there was a reason as to why he didn't let anyone in, a reason as to why he never wanted to get close to anyone. Behind the quiet, lonely jerk, lied a story.

AnnaLynne, determined to break his walls down and figure out the new mysterious, handsome boy in town, didn't plan on giving up on Noah regardless of how much he pushed her away. Besides, it was pretty hard not to think of him when he was living in the house next door. That's right, the Patterson's were AnnaLynne's new next door neighbors.

Author's Note:

This story will come out after I finish writing Unforgivable Mistakes and Mending a Broken Heart. A few chapters minght be up beforehand, but this is sadly NOT currently my priority.

The amazing cover (along with the one for Mending a Broken Heart and Broken Pieces) was made by @TheWorldWasQuiet and so this is dedicated to him! 😆 his other covers are down below.

@ChasingMadness24 came up with the amazing name!! Check out her stories, because they are amazing and will make you cry. Also, she makes bomb trailers.

Please do read my other works while this is published(: