Hogsmeade

"So the trip to Hogsmeade is today? Do you want to come with me maybe?" Harry asked as we walked through the courtyard. It was the weekend, so we were allowed down to Hogsmeade for the day. "Plus theres no one else really talking to me."

I looked different out of uniform growing up in Spinners End had influenced my clothing. I was straight cut trousers in a dark navy a black blouse and a long black coat. My hair was down and free keeping my shielded from my the cold.

"No one believes you eh?" He shook his head. "Sure. I just need to go visit my dad meet you back here in half an hour?"

"Sounds like a plan. You know its good having you around." He smiled.

"Its nice being here too." I hugged my brother and smiled at him. He wasn't holding my dad against me anymore that was a good sign. I turned around and started to walk towards my fathers potions room. It got colder the further down I got into the castle.

I knocked on the door and then entered. He was working at his desk mixing together a bunch of things in a cauldron.

"Hi daddy." He glanced up at me.

"Rosalie." He smiled properly. "Why aren't you in Hogsmeade?"

"I'm meeting Harry in a little while. He has no one at the moment."

"Probably the only difference to his father." He mumbled.

"Dad come on, stop that." He didn't answer me. "Do you need anything from Hogsmeade?" He shook his head and turned away from his potion to get something out his desk. He passed me a small pouch of Gallons.

"Here." I took the money from him and leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you. Are you okay?"

"Perfectly fine. Have you decided if your spending Christmas here or would you like to go home?"

"Well, we have the ball on Christmas eve. We could floo home in the morning to spend Christmas at home. I'll cook." I smiled.

"Then that's what we will do." He returned to work.

"I better go. Love you dad." I walked to the door and as I left heard a faint 'You too sweetheart'. I liked how only I saw the other side of my dad, he wasn't so scary to me. I wish others would understand what he had been through to make him so mean and closed to everyone else.

I met Harry at the carriages and we took the trip into the village. We spoke about growing up and we talked about each others schools. I liked spending time with my brother, getting to know someone I had only ever heard stories about like what had happened the first three years at Hogwarts.

We were walking to Spintwitches so I could grab some broom care. I owned a Nimbus 2001 which I had got for my birthday. My dad was very supportive over my Quidditch, it was a surprise, considering neither him or my mom played, that I was any good.

"So position do you play?"

"Chaser." I answered glancing back s we entered, I held the door open for him to grab it. Inside was a range of different brooms, cleaning products and practice balls. I watched my brother glance at the Snitches. "Youre a seeker right?"

"Yeah. I got seeker in my first year. And then nearly died. " He laughed.

"The fun." I joked.

"Extreme fun." I went down an aisle and read the bottles looking for what I needed. I picked up the bottle just before someone else did. I smirked at them.

"Hello." I said.

"Rosalie."

"Are you following me Malfoy?" I looked him in the eye. They looked lighter than they were the other night. We had talked for a bit on the tower until he walked me back again.