Connor McDavid

(This imagine is about you going into labor at one of his games)

Your P.O.V.

I was 9 months pregnant with Connor and I's daughter and I was about to pop any minute. The guys were playing in game 7 of the Stanly Cup finals and I was tied 2-2 in the third period, "MCDAVID WITH THE BRAEK AWAY! HES HEADING TO THE NET! HE SHOOTS HE SCORES! THE EDMONTON OILERS ARE YOUR 2016 STANLY CUP CHAPIONS!" The announcer yelled the buzzer went signalling the end of the game, all the families, the wags and I went down to ice level, once I got down there Connor skated over to me and gave me a hug being carful of the baby bump "you did amazing out there babe" I said smiling, "thanks" he smiled back, all of a sudden I feel a pop and a trickle of water go down my leg, Connor noticed my panicked look and yelled at someone that he was taking me to the hospital, he ran in to the locker room and changed, he came back out a few minutes later in his game suit and helped me out to the car, then a wave of pain hit me like a truck, "hurry up will you!" I yelled "I'm sorry I'm sorry, come on babe just breath you can do it" he said calmly, I started to take deep breaths and soon enough we made it to the hospital. Connor got out and ran over to my door and opened it, helping me out we walked in side we walked up to the front desk and the lady smiled at us "how can I help you" she asked "my girlfriend is in labor" was all Connor said "yep" she said getting a wheel chair, I sat down and looked at Connor "you did this to me! Why couldn't you keep it in your pants?" I said as another contraction hit, "I know I'm sorry" he said. We made it to the room then I changed into a hospital gowned, a doctor walked in and smiled "hello I'm Doctor Davidson, you must be Y/N, how are you feeling?" He said "like I got hit by a truck" I said "ok let's see how far along you are" he said, "ok you a 9cm" he told us and left. About half an hour later he came back in "ok let's see if anything has happened" he said, "ok your ready to push" he smiled, "Connor, I'm scared" I told him, "about this, I know you are but I know you can do it" he said kissing my forehead. A few hours after endless screaming and crying there was a different cry at the end of the bed "you did it! I'm so proud of you Y/N" Connor said smiling like a mad man. The nurse placed a pink bundle in my arms, "what should we name her?" Conner asked "Chloe Mackenzie McDavid" I smile, "I love it" he kisses my forehead, there was a small knock on the door "come in" Connor said, 20 grown men pile in the hospital room, smiling like idiots all of them were all acting like girls when they saw the baby "what did you name her?" Taylor Hall asked "Chloe Mackenzie" I told him. After 30 minutes the guys left, coach came by with the cup and got a few pictures. "I'm proud of you Y/N, you gave us a beautiful baby girl and with winning the cup it makes everything better" Connor said smiling "your welcome" I say as I started to fall asleep.

Hey guys hope you like this.