Love me for me.

Heyyyyyy :)

It's Kelly! I'm writing a fanfic about Ariana and Noah.

Have u see swindle ?? ^.< I thought it was pretty good and ....

I wanted 'Amanda' and 'Greg' to go out ^.^ so here is a fanfic about them ;)

Hope u like it :)

Ariana grande as: Amanda

Noah Crawford as: Griffin aka: Greg

Sneak peek>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"No!" I yelled. I was just not really in the mood to deal with this. I just wanted to get to cheer practice. But here I am standing in the GYM again. The crew was here except...... Him.

I look at Ben, his best friend and the guy who has a massive crush on me. I don't mind but I won't feel the same for him....... Ben sighed and drank his drink. Everyone thought we would be done with this after the bird mission. Which was pretty fun. We went to Las Vegas.

"Hey where is Griffin? He's usually the one who comes up with the whole plan??" Asked Savannah. We all nodded agreeing. I just wanted to see him. Ben sigh again. "He said he would be here.... He just needed some business to attend." Ben tells us. Right after he said that HE walked in....

He looks gorgeous. He was wearing grey jeans, black and white vans, a blue button up, a violet tie, his black blazer rolled up to his elbows, and his hair looking perfect. He's perfect.

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late. I just needed to make sure this plan doesn't fail." He said flashing everyone a smile. I felt my heart melt.

"Nahh.... It's cool." Everyone said. "Okay so what's this about?" I ask him. He looked at me and smirked. I felt like I just went to heaven.

"Well.... We're gonna get back a baseball bat signed by Jackie Robbins. It's worth about 4.5 million dollars. The guy didn't know it was worth that much and have it to the guy for $100. So we're gonna get it back." He tells all of us looking away from me. I look at everyone waiting for their respond.

"I'm in!" We all yell at the same time. This should be interesting....

A/n:

My sister taught me how to use this and I really hope u like it :)