3- Hader than we thought

'Olle' lol xD I LUV megamind <3

Anywho (: here's the story (;

I just got back from my brothers hockey game and it was amazballs! Even thoe he got into a couple of fights it was fun! My sister (brybryluvsyou) came back today and I'm so happy! (:

Hope u like it (:

~~~~~~~~~::::::~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda's pov:

I was stunned. I look over at Griffin who shrugged and started looking for an outfit. "Why?" I ask slightly confused. Savannah was also looking for an outfit for her and Dan. Ben was just helping Griffin and Annie was just on her laptop.

"Because. I have to play the evil wife of his best friend. You and Griffin will play the lovely couple. As in... all lovely dovey and never disrespect, always with each other. That's Mr. & Mrs. Mac. I will play Mrs. Vanlet. I play an evil wife who never agrees with any of you. This is good helps me with my evil side of acting." Savannah said picking a light green dress with a small belt around her waist.

I sigh and start looking for something classy and expensive. I smirked as I picked up a red tight dress. I look over at Savannah who grins at me and nods. I giggle and pick up a small white blazer and some heels.

~~~~~~~~~:::::::~~~~~~~~

I let out a nervous breath and fix my hair again. I turn and see Savannah in her dress. She looked amazing. The dress reached up to her mid thigh and was loose. Her white heels were really high. Put they went with her white cardigan.

I look down at my outfit. My red dress hugged my body tight and reached below my knees. It was a silky red dress. I picked out white heels about 3 inches tall. My white small blazer right below my waist and my white small bag. I looked at my makeup. I had on dark red lip stick, mascara, eyeliner top and bottom, and had my hair curly and down with my bang to the side. I smiled and pick up my bag. I just hope it's good enough to be 'Mrs. Mac'.

I walk over to Savannah and swirled for her and Ann. They both looked at each other and grin. "It's okay then?" I ask them. "It's perfect! We saw her and she does dress like that... when Griffin sees he's gonna drop dead." Savannah tells me while Ann nods agreeing. I smile at them at breath in and out. My acting skills are coming out.

~~~~~~~~~::::::::~~~~~~~~~

I was so nervous. I walked out of my house and look right to left. I smile as I turn and see the boys all looking at us with open mouths. Well to me and Savannah cause Ann didn't dress up. I bite my lower lip and look at Griffin. He had an eyebrow raised and a smirk on his lip while looking at me. I blush and look at his outfit.

He was wearing dark blue jeans, a white button up, a black vest, a blazer not rolled up, his hair was pushed back with gel, he had a fake small stash, and had on dress shoes. I giggled still him in a way. I walk over at him still blushing as I see him biting his lower lip while watching me walk towards him.

"Hi." I tell him. He looks up and flashes me a smile about to say something when Ben pushed him away. I laugh at his outfit. He was wearing a suit but had a baseball hat and a small beard on his chin. "Hello sexy!" he tells me winking. I smile at him "Thanks. But your wife is over there..." I tell him pointing to Savannah who was fixing Dans Drivers hat.

He was gonna be mine and Griffins driver while Savannah and Ben ride with us. We borrowed Griffins dad car. It was a fully black rang rover.

"You look beautiful.." Griffin tells me. I blush giggling a little. Griffin opens the door and grabs my hand. I felt spark when we touched. His hand was bigger than mine but it was perfect. I hold onto his hand tightly as I get on the car. Ben sits in the front while Savannah sits in the middle between me and Griffin. I bite my bottom lip and look over at him to see he's talking to Ben who's nodding and just mumbles 'okay' 'yah' 'got it' 'I know'.