Chapter 12

Nathan's P.O.V
I walk into the building holding my breath. Carly my probation officer is supposed to come and talk to me. I want out of here without house arrest and all that trash I want a clean slate . Once it was a safe place to heal but now I want to be free and be with Blair. Even if it doesn't work out I have to take a chance. Blair is unlike all the girls I have ever been with. She is so beautiful and strong and I need her. We can heal each other. We can make each other better. I step inside and see Carly sitting down. She stands up to greet me. "Hey good looking." She purrs. Once when I was really low I fucked Carly. Don't ask me how I managed to fuck a probation officer but I did even though it should be impossible. " hey Carly." I say annoyed. I want nothing from her but freedom she refuses to think we were a one time thing.  " when you get out are you going to fuck me again?"She asks in what she thinks is a sexy voice. Damn it I need a new probation officer but this could work in my favor. "Maybe if I get out." I say slowly. It wouldn't hurt to give her some encouragement. I'm not exactly lying I could take her out once and then be rid of her. She jumps up and down and shimmies her body close to mine and wraps her arms around me. I smile. Well at least someone is happy today. I try to push her off but she kisses my cheek. I let her and even throw her a wink. She leaves and then I go to my room and pull out my cell phone. I have not heard from Blair all day. I need to tell her about getting out and even ask her out. Me and some of the decent guys here are going paint-balling tonight. I want her to come and just have fun with me like at the beach. I text her a quick hey. she usually texts back right away. Is she to busy for me? I don't want to be clingy that's not me at all but I really like Blair. After two hours I text again and again and then it has been eight hours and she still has not texted back. I then ask if she is mad at me. Still no reply. Whatever I'm through. She might be mad she might be busy I don't care. You so care. A voice in my head whispers. Damn it, it's true I do like her more then anyone else.
Me and the guys arrive at the paint ball field and suit up. We shout and play around. " how is it gonna feel when you get beat by a girl?" Daniel my best friend asks. " do you need to tell me something?" I ask Daniel. He laughs "dick, no there is a chick over there with that dude." He says laughing. I look over and see Blair. Wait she came? She's not mad at me! Why do I want to scream yeah! "Blair?" I ask.