Four Friends, Five babies...maybe

Four Friends, Five Babies

So most teenage girls are worrying about make-up, clothes, and their hair. Except for me and my three best friends. Nope you didn't hear wrong, teen moms. I was the first to know and first to become pregnant. I'll let you know our stories.

"Omg, Marie, I'm gonna be an aunt!" "Please don't say anything I haven't told Isaiah yet." "What, why?" "Because, he's 17, he's not gonna want to have a baby at 17." "Marie! Really, he loves you and he'd love that baby just as much, go tell him please." "Okay, I will, but how do I tell him?" "I don't know, you will think of a way, just tell him." So Isaiah came over and we were watching a movie, "Hey babe, do you want an early present?" "Yeah, babe of course." I handed him the box that had the test inside it. "So is it a watch?" "Just open it babe." He opens the box and looks at me and kisses me. "So you're happy that we are having a baby?" "I am, not at such a young age but I am happy, I'm gonna be a daddy." "Awe babe." We began watching our movie again. I was happy that he wasn't scared to be a daddy, it made me feel less stressed out.

A few months go by I'm five months pregnant with a little boy. Isaiah and I decided to name him Aiden Isaiah Shaun Diaz. I was at Ashlynn's house because she was freaking out. About 2 months ago, we all went to a party, Isaiah and I picked Aiden's name then. Anyways Rayn, Nicole, and Ashlynn got a little bit out of control. Ashlynn told me that her and Brandon had sex and he didn't wear a condom and she forgot her pill. "So, you think you may be pregnant, have you took a test?" "That's why I called you, I didn't want to read the test wrong." She goes to the bathroom and takes the test, we waited the full five minutes and I looked for her. It was defiantly a positive, I gave her the number to my doctor and got her an appointment for tomorrow. That's when my phone rang, it was Rayn. "Hello." "Marie, I need you to talk to me, I just found out I'm pregnant, what do I do?" "I actually need to go to Nicole's but call Ashlynn, she is pregnant too, and in about an hour come to Isaiah's." "Okay, bye talk to you later." I went to Isaiah's and he was home. "Hey babe, I need to talk to Nicole real quick but I'll be right back." I walked to Nicole's room and she was kinda not herself. "Nicole, this may seem weird but will you please take this pregnancy test?" "Why though?" "Because of the party, I know Rayn and Ashlynn are pregnant but we got to make sure about you." "Okay...wait Rayn and Ashlynn are pregnant!" "Yeah, Ashlynn just took her test and Rayn took hers a week ago, who knows when she got pregnant." "Oh, okay, so you want me to take a test just to be sure." "Yeah, you all three weren't yourself at the party." She gets up and goes take the test, five minutes past, ten minutes past, 20 minutes past, I knock on the door. "Nicole, its been 20 minutes, did you get the results?" "Ye---ah, I--uh need you to come in here." I open the door and go in, right then I saw the test, a positive sign. "Oh Nicole, is this why it took so long?" "I don't know what to do, I'm 15 and defiantly not ready to have a baby, defiantly not with Calvin." "Nicole, did he pressure you into it?" She nodded her head yes, Nicole is Isaiah's little sister and I know her very well she always wanted to wait until marriage. "What happened?" "He said if I didn't then he would force me, he would rape me. I had to choose to be raped or not." "Omg, Nicole, why didn't you tell me?" "Because I knew you would tell Isaiah and I don't want them to fight." "Ugh okay, but you need to call my doctor and get an appointment, and please leave Calvin, you don't need to be in a abusive, controlling relationship." "Okay I will." We walked down stairs, we decided to go ahead and talk to Isaiah about it. He wasn't happy but he will always support his little sister.

It's time for Rayn, Ashlynn, and Nicole's first appointments. I'm here as well six months pregnant. Ashlynn was first, they done an ultrasound and she was having twins, she was 3 months pregnant. Next Rayn went back and they done an ultrasound she was having twins as well except she was four months along and found out she was having one boy and one girl. After Rayn showed us her ultrasound Nicole got called back, we talked and she's gonna let them know she was forced into it and in an abusive relationship. When Nicole got out, she showed us her ultrasound, she was three and half months pregnant, she got pregnant before the party. After I talked to the doctor about a few things we went home. "Can you believe I'm having twins, a boy and a girl?" asked Rayn. "I can't believe you are that far along." I replied back. "Ashlynn, what do you hope your twins are?" asked Rayn. "I don't know but I just hope they are healthy." "Nicole, Are you okay?" Nicole shook her head, "Yeah, just nervous, have y'all told the dads yet? She asked Ashlynn and Rayn. "I'm gonna tell him tomorrow." said Ashlynn. "I still have to figure out if they are Travis's or Blake's babies." "Are you planning on telling Calvin?" I asked Nicole. She shruggs her shoulders. A couple days go by, I get a call that Ashlynn was in the hosptial, she lost a twin, a little girl. They hosptial does an ultra sound to make sure the other twin is okay, she found out she's having a boy. Brandon stayed with her and I went to Isaiah's. "Hey babe, what should we do tonight, set up the nursery, go out to eat, or watch a movie?" "Let's do all them, I can order some pizza, watch a movie, then start on the nursery." "Okay, sounds like fun." Tonight was special, every night was when I was with him.