Chapter 5

I sat next to my body mirror and unraveled my braids. I stared at my complexion and combed out my curls. Faint knocks appeared at my door as I continued to get dressed.. "Yes who is it?" I answered. The door slowly opened and Derek peeked in. "Hey Beautiful?" He opened the door more and and closed it. I smiled and laughed as I walked over to hug him. 

" What are you doing here ?" I sat back on the bed watching him sit on the edge. "I wanted to come see youuu." He reached for my leg and ran his hand up my lower leg. I bit my lip still looking in my mirror unraveling the rest of my hair... Movement on the bed erupted my concentration in the mirror. Derek moved up closer next to me on the bed.
He's been acting extra lusty ever since our date the other night.. Mind you I got a little wasted (maybe more than a little) He brought me to his house and we followed up to his room.

FLASHBACK

I fell back on the bed giggling as I traced my hand across the zipper on my dress. Derek stood at the door licking lips and staring at me on the bed. "Can you help me unzip my dress." He slowly walked over to bed and inched close to me. His big hands grasped my waist as he pulled the zipper. My dress loosened as he unzipped the dress exposing my fully D cup breast. The rest of the dress fell at my feet. I wrapped my arms around my body as goosebumps fleshed my body. I watched as Derek's eyes scanned my body. See I'm not your average skinny person. I have love handles , a curvy waist line and stretch marks. He gripped me tight and leaned in slowy. My lips ached for contact with him. And that's exactly what they got when our lips crashed together. His touch was warm but made my spine shiver. He bit down on my lip asking for a interest. I let him in wrapping my arms around his neck as he laid my body on the bed.

"Derek what are you doing ?" He was cuddled up next to me on his phone. "Bout to go to sleep is what I'm going to do, IM DYING OF BOREDOM" I laughed getting up slipping my purple Vans on and my silver hoops.. "let's go skating?"

Hey GUYSSSS soo sorry it's been a long ass time since I've updated but I will be updated much much more ..

Like•Favorite•And Comment ❤️