chapter 2

happy reading, when i'm half way through with the story i'll come back and edited it.  can some one  give me a little 4-5 year old actor to play Brandon. point out my errors. i'm not a funny person but i'll try to be. to the right is a picture of the cloths Jessica is wearing when Cooper met her. she's beautiful isn't she?

 Beta: second in command , if the current Alpha of the pack dies then he becomes the new Alpha.

vote and comment.

________________________________________________________________________________

 Chapter 2

            "is that him?" Cooper ask his sister as they watch the children play. a little blond hair boy about two or three, capture his gaze. a human. it had been over  three hundred years since a human step a foot in mystic. and it won't be long before he gave the order to a beta to scare the family off.  he knew what he was doing was wrong but it was the only way to to keep his pack family safe. if their enemies find out there were humans living in the village they would take that weakness and use it against them. that's why he needs to scare them off, as the Alpha of the pack , it was his responsibility that every member is protected. it's a pity. he thought. the kid remind him of himself when he was his age, quiet and charming. he smile as his little niece, took the boy's hand, but his smile vanish because of what she did with it. "Bom, no!" he shout rushing to them, Sandra, Bom's mother behind him. but it was too late, the little boy was crying out in pain. Sandra grab the boy and began inspecting his hand, while he grab his niece.

           "Bom, why did you do that?" he demand, kneeing so they were eye level. he looked back but Sandra was already rushing inside the classroom with the boy. "Bom?" he ask softly. the little girl looked at him then to the door. "the wolf said to" she answered. Cooper eyes widen. no way. her wolf.  that wasn't good. if her wolf told her to bite him, that could mean only one thing. lifting her up, he rush back in the class room to see Sandra just finish putting a huge band-aid on the boy's hand. Sandra looked up when she saw them her eyes turning gold when she looked at Bom.

            "Don't be angry with her," he told her.

            "why shouldn't i? you and i both know that's going to leave a mark." she said in a low tone but it was hard not to miss the steel message in it. "his mother is going to be piss when she see his hand.." she was going on. "sue my ass, and your saying not to be angry with her" sighting, he place Bom on her feet and watch as she run over to the boy, "No!" shout her mother. " not another step closer" Bom stop growling. "did you just growl at me young lady!" another growl. shock, Cooper watch his sister and his three year old niece have a silent argument. "when we get home, not even you little wolf will be able to save you!" and that came from his sister which was his cue to step in. the wolf inside is niece was only seconds away from emerging and attacking Sandra. "Bom, you and Brandon can play again." Bom's face lit like a Christmas tree. then nodding, "but, don't bite him. ever again. even when your wolf said to ok" he told her, she nod before grabbing Brandon's hand, the un bitten one and before running from the room. he watch them go, smiling.  he waits for the day his wolf will tell him to bite his special person, until then...

         "Cooper.." Sandra asked, "did you say her wolf to her to bite him?" he nod, not taking his eyes from the children.

             "then that can only mean one thing" again he nod. "you do know there is now way he and his mother can leave town right?" he knew, even if they wanted to, he won't let them.  they-- Brandon belong in mystic now. until the day he or Bom died they were bond. they could feel each other's soul.  it's too dangerous for him and his mother to stay or leave. shaking his head he turn back to his sister, " I'll have a talk with the council tonight to try--" but his words were cut short as the font door bell signal someone's arrival. with Sandra excusing herself to talk to the parent. he made his way to the children. keeping an eye on Bom and Brandon. if she bite him once more and taste his blood there will--. once again Cooper was cut off has his sister's voice reach his ears along with the parent.  he turn to see his sister lead a beautiful African woman inside. the woman turn her gaze from his sister to him. he stood from the ground taking in the sight before him. smooth Charlote skin, beautiful red lips in a bright smile,  her dark brown eyes searching him. her brown color hair was braided in one and hand over her shoulder to the font. dress in a black pants suit that fit her curves perfectly with a white blazer and black and white pumps, she carried only car keys in her hand.

                they both stood staring at each other,  un moving. she was beautiful, he thought. his heart beat against chest threatening to escape, he was positive his sister  could tell. from the Coner of his eyes his thought was confirm when  Sandra, smile moving away. his blood boil, he felt warm and  felt like he knew her all his life, but it wasn't possible. he inhale deeply, strawberries fill his nose. he was hard instantly, he smell what soap she use but he needed to smell the womanly her. the need to claim her was strong, he move toward her. wrapping his right arms around her he drew her closer to him.

            now that they were so close he smile, he could feel her heart beat, beating as fast as his.  she wanted him as well."hi," he smile. "hello" her husky voice made him groaned. the need to claim her was getting harder to resist, his mind, heart and body wanted him too. "i'm Cooper," he barely got out. he watch her red lips move to answer but no sound came out, a "mommy" rang in their ears which had them turning to see Brandon rushing toward them with a smile on his face. they broke apart, move like the mystery woman pulling away from him. he watched as she bend, arms wide open with a beautiful smile on her face. Brandon rush into them. what he never knew he was missing, all came down on him like a pack of bricks. a wife to love and cherish with children in a home full of laughter and warmth. just like the one he grew up in. all of which would be accomplish with the woman who held the little boy in her arms. what he had been waiting for his old life was infont of him.

          "did you have a good time?" he heard her ask Brandon.

            Brandon nod, "great, are you ready to go home?"  home? he turn to his sister.

           "Miss Kane is here to pick him up early." Sandra said, carrying the boy's bag and a toy truck.

            "thank you." miss Kane took the bag, "same time tomorrow" she said before taking a look at him and walking off. Cooper only stood there watching her figure disappear then he heard a car. then did he realize two things.

     one; Miss Kane son was his niece mate.

      two; miss Kane was his mate.