Month 4

"Good morning Amy," Ty stated whispering in my ear. I started waking up to a sight so happy. Breakfast!

"I thought I'd make you something good to eat so we could keep up our energy for today," Ty stated, giving me a wink.

"Remind me what is today?" I asked, though I already knew the answer to my question.

"Today we find out the gender!" Ty exclaimed happily for what must have been the billionth time.

I was 4 1/2 months through the pregnancy, around that time is when you are supposedly able to find out the gender meaning today we will most likely find out the gender, but we may have to be told next month, which would be a major bummer.

I nibbled on my delicious breakfast that my darling husband had made me, while he got ready for the day. THIS DAY was to be good, I could just feel it in the air.

I waddled out of bed and washed my dish. I packed a bag of supplies. First 3 plastic bags, incase of a rare case of nausea that came sometimes, next a camera as we would want this moment on camera for recording. Next, a computer for ty to do some paperwork so he could do something else than wait around, there was a huge posibility we would be waiting for a while. Finally, some books and magizines for me to fill my time with.

After getting changed I was lounging around when Ty ran up the stairs, "Amy are you ready?" He asked, "The car is up and running."

I got up and walked over, a hand on my belly. My baby, a he or a she was in there. Ty helped me into the car, his truck our second real encounter. The good old days.

In the car we talked about baby names and what our child would grow up to be. Was it going to be a boy, a girl... so many questions.

"We're here," Ty stated, helping me out of the car, a pain came through. I grunted and Ty being the adorably loving husband he is rushed to my position, "Amy are you all right? Is the baby alright? What's happening?

"Ty, it's just a cramp though it was a strong one .... it was just a cramp it happens all the time, I mean this one was a big one but its just a cramp," I explained shaking my head, not making complete sense.

"Oh," he replied, and walked with me in. Ty was adorable when he was worried, so ADORABLE, I mean can you believe he is my husband, not kit's, not Cassandra's, not Blair's not Kerry-Anne's. Mine! And this baby was our baby.

Ty signed us in and I took a seat, my feet and back were killing me. I couldn't get comfortable! Ty came and sat, we talked... well I talked and he listened and nodded his head.

"Mr. Ty Borden and Mrs. Amy Fleming-Borden," The doctor said looking down at a clipboard.

Ty and I walked over, "Hi I'm Ty and this is Amy," He stated, I waved.

"I'm Doctor Hammond, come this way," She replied, Ty and I followed suit exchanging excited glances.

I was motioned to a hospital bed, I sat up on the bed and then lay down, Ty was next to me on a chair holding my hand.

"Have you ever had an ultrasound before?" She asked as she put the cold, icy goo on me. I nodded and shivered, it was cold.

"Tell me some of the aches you have been having," She questioned, asking all this in a monotone voice.

"Well my feet are like watermelons, they hurt so much and my back has been aching like crazy!" I replied, explaining my situation.

"Hmm," She answered,"Carry on."

"My morning sickness has been terriable, it has been going so bad, really really bad and I do it all the time!" I explained.

She took her gloves off," I've got good news and bad news, which would you like to hear?"

Ty looked terrified and horrified, "The good news please."

"Well good news is you are having twins," Dr. Hammond replied.

"Twins!" I shrieked, Absolutely amazed.

"Ames! We are having twins!" He replied overjoyed, but then his happiness faded away, "What's the bad news?"

"I can't see the gender of the one baby, but it's a boy, the other will just have to wait and see," The Doctor replied.

"I can't believe it! Twins," Ty stated, I stared at him with a loving face, "Twins" I mouthed.

"Now Mrs. Fleming-Borden, since you are having twins I want you to be super alert, no riding horses, you may train them from outside the ring but not inside, that is very crucial I can not comprehend the caution that has to be displayed thorough your actions, Understand?" I nodded and she continued, "Now, I need you to set up an appointment once every two to three weeks. Would you like to email me with all dates you are availiable for an appintment?"

"Yes, I'd like that," I replied, nodding my head.

We walked out of the clinic, both of us overjoyed by the news of us not only being Pregnant to one baby, but to two. We were going to be parents of two children.

"Amy," Ty stated, stopping in the middle in his tracks.

"Yeah," I replied looking at him wondering what was bothering hiim.

"How are we going to tell the family?" Ty asked.

A/N: Hence the title. Ok so we have twins, this is how my parents found out about my sisters being twins. So yeah, now I just need names! And will the other baby be a boy or a girl. What do you want?

It took a long time thinking of a doctors name, so was it a good doctor name, but to be fair i stole it from a real doctor in the 1800's.

Please read/vote/comment/ shar