Tony And Erin Fluff

RandomBandShipper... Here is me putting my fluff skills to the test. Enjoy!

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

" Tony... Tony." I said poking his side trying to get him to wake up.

He grumbled rolling over. " Not yet."

" Yes, yes." I laughed poking him more.

" You." He laughed grabbing me and pulling me close.

I rolled so I was facing him. " What about me?"

" It's only eight something, just a little longer. " He tried to pull me closer... But I was already smashed against him.... And i am NOT complaining at all.

I moved my head and bit his shoulder. " No, let's take Doug for a walk and go have breakfast somewhere. Please." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

He looked at me smiling.. You know that smile that makes everyone melt... Yea that one.

" Okay fine, where is Doug?" Tony asked sitting up.

" Eating his breakfast."

" Oh, well he will be a while." Tony fell back laying on me.

I started laughing at him. " Tone for real."

He huffed and sat back up and got out of bed. " Fine."

" You.. Uh wanna put clothes on? " I asked looking at his inked up body.

" Nope, I'm gonna go out naked. " He said walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

" I mean if you really want too, but the law really frowns upon it." I laughed as he came back out.

" I suppose. " He shrugged at me.

🐢🐢🐢

Tonys pov

I felt Erin slip her hand into mine as we walked, it was beautiful out.

" I love you." Erin said as she leaned into me.

" I love you too babe. " I said kissing the top of her head.

We finally got to our favorite place to eat, it has a covered deck and they don't mind dogs.

" What are you getting? " I asked looking up from my menu

" Something with eggs and cheese. " Erin laughed

" Are you not cheesy enough already? "

" Haha. " She stuck her tongue out at me.

A few minutes later our order was taken and our drinks were brought to us.

" Doug, come up here. " I said bending over and picking him up.

Erin giggled and pointed at his hair. " The wind blown look is in."

🐢🐢🐢

" Erin! " I shouted falling on her, she was busy writing out stuff for her YouTube videos.

" Turtle. " She set her pen down and ran her fingers through my hair.

" Come and watch a movie with me in our nice fluffy bed." I poked at her thigh.

🐢🐢🐢🐢

I crawled in beside Tony while Doug got comfy by our feet.. He is so cute.

" How did I know. " I laughed as the star wars theme song played.

" Hey, I didn't say which one Ms. Popcorn. " Tony shrugged.

" It's okay, I like this one."

We laid there snuggled against each other the whole time.. I live for moments like this.

Just being with my turtle.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Good lord I can't do fluff to save my life.. Hopefully you don't find it horrible.