Jikook (Jimin x Jungkook)

-Jungkook P.O.V.-

I love him, even though he isn't mine. He's the one thing that makes me want to continue living. His beautiful eye smile, the way he'll tilt his head when he's confused, and his laugh. The only thing that isn't perfect about him is his boyfriend.

Min Yoongi. They've been dating for almost a year now, and I knew Yoongi liked him. I even helped him get him, I never once told Yoongi how I really felt. I regret not saying anything.

Yoongi has become abusive, and Jimin always denies it when I ask him. Yoongi used to be my best friend, but now he's my worst enemy. I know that he's made Jimin cry, and I hate him for that.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I saw Jimin in homeroom, like always, but this time he was crying.

"Jimin are you okay?" I asked with worry written all over my face.

He looked up, wiping the tears from his cheeks. "I'm fine, my eyes were just watering," he said with a smile, a fake smile.

I slammed my books on the desk and stormed out of the classroom. I spend walked to Yoongi's homeroom.

-Yoongi P.O.V.-

The door to the class slammed open causing me to wake up from my nap. I glanced up to see what happened. I was met with Jungkook standing in front of me.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I asked still tired. The damn midterms are today, and I stayed up all night studying.

"What the hell did you do to Jimin?" He yelled, causing many people to look at us, while pulling me out of my chair. I looked at him wondering what he was talking about.

Like he could read my mind he responded. "He's crying in our homeroom, he never cried in front of people before he started dating you!"

"I didn't do anything to him!" I yelled, pushing off of me, hoping he'll fall for my facade. What happened next surprised me.

-Jimin P.O.V.-

"I didn't do anything to him!" I heard Yoongi yell. I ran to the doorway of his class room. When I got there I saw Jungkook punch Yoongi straight in the jaw.

"Liar! He never acted like this before!" Jungkook yelled pulling Yoongi into the aisle, and onto the floor. Jungkook told me that when he's punches someone he's truly pissed off. As of he could read my mind Jungkook started beating the crap out of Yoongi.

I didn't know what to do because I'm always the one getting hit. I hate to admit it, but I like that Yoongi is finally getting a taste of his own medicine.

I finally got up the courage to say something to them. "Jungkook, Yoongi please stop," I said while lightly grabbing Jungkook's shoulder.

-Jungkook P.O.V.-

"Jungkook, Yoongi please stop," I heard Jimin say, I could recognize that angelic voice anywhere. Then he touched my shoulder, my heart stopped. I turned around and started standing up when Yoongi grabbed me. He pushed me against the wall and stared punching me.

After a while the room stared getting blurry, and I swear I could hear Jimin yelling at someone. I felt my body hit the floor of the classroom, then it all went black.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up to a dark room and the smell of alcohol flooding over me. I felt something touching my hand, so I sat up to see what it was.

"You're awake? Thank God I thought you were going to die," Said the angelic voice of the one and only Park Jimin. I could hear in his voice that he was crying.

"Why did you stay with me?" I asked confused on why he wasn't with his friends, or in class.

He pulled out from the hug and tilted his head. "Because I was worried," he said looking me in they eyes. Goddammit Jimin why are you so beautiful. I was about to say something when Jimin started speaking again. "Before you ask, I broke up with Yoongi."

I smiled knowing that he would be happier now. I wanted to ask him to be mine, but it's too soon after the break up. I have the courage now, but I might not have it later. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Jimin, I know you just broke up with Yoongi, but there's something I've been meaning to tell you." Jimin, again, tilted his head in confusion making me smile. "I've liked, no loved you for a long time. I helped you and Yoongi get together while hiding my feelings. I'm sorry, I didn't know he was like that," I said staring at my hands, which rested in my lap.

There was a moment of silence. Suddenly Jimin lifted my head up so I was looking him in the eyes. The next thing I knew his lips were on mine, I closed my eyes enjoying the kiss. This is a moment I've been imagining for years, and it's better than I could've ever imagined.

I broke the kiss. "So does this mean you'll go out with me?" I questioned with a giant smile on my face.

Jimin nodded, "사랑해 정국 (I love you Jungkook)

"나도 사랑해요 지민 (I love you too Jimin)"

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : I feel like this sucks, but we'll have to deal with it until I get better.