Secret Girl (1D fiction)

this scene is not for underaged and you be warn before you read it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Are you ready? you sure you want to do this?" ask Zayn looking at me with the look and it make me think for a while. Should i do this? i always want it so much. we been talk about this before. i don't want to go back. i'm so happy now. Zayn can't burst my bubbles.

"yup. i'm positive. i'm sure i really want to do this." i give him the answer with a smile at the end.

"Okay if that the one you want sure i will give it to you. no regret." he cuckle and start to undress me.

we got undress and went to the bed. Zayn non stop try to give me a hickey and try to find my soft spot. i was smilling all the time and just let him do what he want. it feel so nice when someone want you so badly and you want the same thing. 

i watch as he put on the condom on and ready to put it in me. i have sex before and sometime you want more. this the first time i'm going to do with Zayn. difference experience with difference person. slowly he push inside me and i just let myself feel the pleasure and the enjoy the moment.

"Zayn! oi Zayn! " shout Harry outside the room.

"oh fuck! quickly go under the cover. " Zayn told me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

what you guys think? it just a preview of the scene. i had it in my dream for few week and i have to let out before it drive me crazy. i dont really have all the story just bit here and there. i have to combine it together and make  a good story. have fun reading it.