part 12

“Hello we are back.” I heard Louis voice. I too tired to wake up so I just continue sleep.

“Harry! Harry I got you something.” Said Niall

A loud knocks on the door. I feel Zayn wake up to open it. Why they so loud I want to rest. For a moment I forget about Lexi. Oh crap.

“Zayn why are you in Harry room?” Ask Niall

‘Well I just wake up from my slumber.” He reply sleepily.

“Oh never mind where Harry?”

“Sleeping.” He said and headed to his room.

“Are you guys? You guys sleep together?”

“Not like you imagine.” I say to Niall when he looks at me and Zayn over and over again.

“Then what? Can you explain?”

“Later.” I so lazy to explain anything to him now.

“Here Paul give this to you. He said you need it this stuff. Sorry to disturb you.”

Alexi clothes. I grab it and when Niall leave the room I quickly open the bag and look inside. I hope she can fit into this. I go out from my room and went to Zayn. I see he already continue his sleep beside her. He can fall asleep anytime anywhere.

Slowly I walk to lexis side and sit by the edge of the bed. I can see that she slowly wake up. I just focus on her face and wait for her to open her beautiful eyes. When she open it slowly I rub her hand don’t want to give her shock.

“Hey there how are you? Feeling better?”

“Yup. What are you doing here?” she asked me and looks around and saw that Zayn is fast asleep by her side.

“Well I got something for you and if you agree to it.” I told her and show her the bag. She slowly took it and looks inside and takes out the stuff.

“It guys clothes.” She says and takes a look at everything. “Why I need this?”

“I was thinking if you act like a guy so that it more easy and nobody know that you a girl so you can stay with us longer. I really like you Alexi.”

“What about Zayn?” she looks at him and looks at me. Why she like depend on him a lot. I know that he find her but she can make her own decision.

“I already tell him and he want to know if you want to do it. I guess it a good idea.”

“I wait for Zayn.”

I left her and went back to my room. I have to think hard. If that plan not work out and she have to go back I have my other plan on my sleeve. I do anything as long she stays with me.