Chapter 2

"Do we have everything we need?" Leonidas asked poking through my pants pocket. Looking around waiting for an answer. This irritated me, one he could be seen, second someone might hear him.

"Leo we're in hostile territory keep your lips sealed." And with that I shoved him back into my pocket and continued to walk to the registration booth. To enter into the stadium and have access to the inside, though not as simple as it seems. "I.D." A guard asks as they register me into the battle stadium. I handed him my fake I.D. that had everything you would expect from a newbie brawler, of course I'm no newbie. "Where is your partner?" A double battle, wow. Is that all they got. "I don't have a partner, I plan on double battling by myself, to prove to my father that I can handle myself in a brawl." I lied straight through my teeth. The guard looked at me, unsure of whether or not to let me go through. Somehow the ancient warriors heard our pleas for help and there was some type of commotion through another part of the building. So the guard finally gave me the go ahead and told me to go straight and then the first left. After that he took off to see what was happening. I smirked, too easy. Thinking of who I was going to use in battle and whatnot, I crashed into someone. Stumbling a little went to go apologize to the green looking one when he vanished. Come on, I was going to say sorry. The speaker suddenly boomed out the winners of the brawl, and the names for the next match. One of them being mine. Damn. I popped in a few more leaves of basil before going in.

I walked out to the stadium grounds, hundreds, perhaps thousands of Vestals were here wanting to see this, why? Why don't they understand that bakugan aren't monsters? If you're using them for this and cruel experiments-I shut my mind off. I had to, so I won't get distracted I have to win. I don't even realize as my opponents come out waving cheering to the crowd now on their stand. We're being lifted up, pathetic excuse of a stadium. My opponents, seems like a couple, oh well. All of us putting on our Gauntlets then put in our attribute cards. "Gauntlet Power Strike!" With that they all flashed signaling to begin, I put in my gate card before they can. "Gate Card Set!" With that I place in one of my most helpful bakugan. "Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Go Pyrus Griffon!!" In place of a ball, now stands a chimera like creature. My gauntlet tells me 350Gs. Both at once they set their bakugan. "Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Rise Anchorsaur! Go Hammersaur!"Anchorsaur and Hammersaur 400Gs. Awe man, well like Leo always said never judge a book by its cover. Now I'm forced to throw out my next bakugan. Let's see if Leo can teach them a lesson or two. "Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Let's Go Pyrus Omega Leonidas!" Leonidas 1000Gs. I know I'm getting an earful after this but I had to, otherwise I'll lose Griffon. The speaker is going nuts about how weak Griffon is and it should be in a collector's box, not in a battle. So for the audience booing me on that, the guy goes nuts about Leo, saying he's a never before seen, and they don't even have him in the books. That was just like Vladitor, but it's over now right? Not even paying attention the couple gets me by surprise, using the ability cards Shock Down and Crush Hurricane. Griffon at 250Gs, Leonidas at 900Gs, great "Gate Card Open! Pyrus Reactor!" I opened up my gate card and they couldn't do anything about it. Griffon at 750Gs Leonidas at 1400Gs. I caught my bakugan and gate card, and gave a smile, the crowd was cheering at me. I guess it was rare to defeat brawlers in one battle. The guy of the couple for some reason was crying, and so was the girl. Was it because the person who made it to the finals got to battle two of the Vexos, of course these people see them as idols. As the stands for us we're going down I caught the sense of a stare, quickly looking over my shoulder to see none other than the green one. Stalker!! Once the stands have lowered down fully I walk quickly away not wanting to have attention drawn to myself. Too late, fans have already started and are now swarming me. Autographs, dates, managers for hire, trades, did I just get mugged? Suddenly I'm pulled out from the swarm, by the green one, at least I'm saved.

"You alright, that crowd was pretty rough." The green one said while seeing if I'm alright.

"Yeah just a little shaken up that's all."I said forcing a smile upon my face. Once this is over I'm giving myself ten leaves.

"Miss." The green one said.

"Yes." I replied in answer.

"Why are you battling?" This crap again!!